Kodi won't launch
I had to install a security update last night on my mini running 10.8.5. The update failed and I wound up having to restore to OS from a TimeMachine backup. Now I can't get Kodi to launch. I made sure that All Developers were allowed in security prefs, updated to Kodi 15.1, renamed ~/Library/Application Support/Kodi. None of that helped. Not sure what else to try. I can see that the Kodi app is creating a new Kodi folder in Application Support when it's launched. No crash report is generated. ~/Library/Logs does not exist so I can't post any log files.

Anybody have any ideas?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Updating OS to latest Yosemite seems to have solved this. I'm guessing there was some issue with the TM backup? Now I just need to figure out which addons need to be updated for Isengard. Will Kodi automatically update official addons/skins?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
It should, at least by default.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won't launch0