Bug Kore losses connection to media centre when trying to play bluray folder
Hi All

I'm currently seeing an issue where the Kore remote losses connection to the media server when I try to play a bluray rip from a folder.

This issue only happens when I select a bluray movie from the movie menu list within the Kore app, if I use the remote control
interface of the app and choose the movie from the on screen Kodi movie menu the issue does not occur.

1. I have Kore connected to my Kodi session.
2. I choose a bluray movie from the movie menu within the Kore app.
3. The app displays the movie details and I see the Play icon in the bottom right corner.
4. When I press the play icon, Kodi then brings up the "Select Playback Item" menu,it is at this point that Kore losses connection to the media server.

I then have to use the keyboard or mouse to select "Play Main Title:0". Once the movie starts the Kore remote reconnects.

If I use the Kore remote control interface and choose the movie with the on screen Kodi movie menu,
Kore does not lose connection to the media server when the "Select Playback Item" menu appears.

I hope I've explained the scenario clearly.
Has this been confirmed as a bug, or merely an issue w/ Kore not handling the secondary "Select Playback Item" menu? Is there a fix/work around in progress?
This is a Kodi bug Smile

When starting some operations from JSON that displays a dialog, in some cases Kodi will stop responding to JSON until the dismiss of that dialog.
Hello my first post, Thanks for the app
I think I experience something of the same bug.
Issue : Using KORE if I navigate to one of my blu-ray backups.iso in kodi Files menu or library menu.
I can get to my movies and navigate with no problem using KORE.

But when I start the blu -ray backup.iso it launches the media player and then loses focus. I can no longer stop, pause, ffwd, rrwd, next movie or previous movie using Kore.

---setup= Kodi, 15.2 Isengard, and other android box has kodiloaded on 2 kdlinks A300 android players. The A300 is the clone of the Himedia box.
my kodi is using the playercorefactory media player that is native to the box. So I substituted the built in kodi player with the A300 / himedia player which plays
3d and iso in truehd and 7.1.

If I use the A300's infrared remote and mouse. I have full control over the android boxes Kodi and Built in media player navigating all through it.
NOW In kodi using kore I have complete control of menu navigation. video addons playback of live content or streamed.

If Using Kore once I select on my blu-rays.iso the alternate player in kodi starts up and I lose all control to the android box in kore..

Is kore set to only call and look for procedures to the kodi built in player and you cannot substitute any other player for example Like TMT, powerdvd. mx player and himedia, etc.?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore losses connection to media centre when trying to play bluray folder0