v15 Broken views and slow animations after update.
Aeon Nox 5.7.3
After updating from Kodi 14.1 to 15.1 this abnormality is created in certain views where the same shows or movies are propagated to the infinity (screen capture below).
There are no library issues the items are cataloged properly in other views.
I also noticed that the animations are painfully slow compared to previous versions... is there a setting or something that can help?
I tried a clean install of Kodi 16... both problems persist.

(2015-08-23, 21:01)isaacag Wrote: Aeon Nox 5.7.3
After updating from Kodi 14.1 to 15.1 this abnormality is created in certain views where the same shows or movies are propagated to the infinity (screen capture below).
There are no library issues the items are cataloged properly in other views.
I also noticed that the animations are painfully slow compared to previous versions... is there a setting or something that can help?
I tried a clean install of Kodi 16... both problems persist.

If you do not want to have repeats change Skin settings > Advanced > navigation style for horizontal lists to fixed instead of default.

If I am not close to what you want to achieve then post a screenshot we can see Confused

If you cannot see it after checking the post neither can anyone else.
I am very sorry, the image was deleted from the server, it's now up again. Thanks it worked, I didn't know about that setting. Regarding the slow animations... do you have any idea what is happening?
(2015-08-24, 04:42)isaacag Wrote: I am very sorry, the image was deleted from the server, it's now up again. Thanks it worked, I didn't know about that setting. Regarding the slow animations... do you have any idea what is happening?

Not really... The skin is designed to be low on resources so you having really slow animations seems like either a local hardware issue or something particular to your setup.

You can try backing up your userdata (wiki) folder and do a complete reinstall of Kodi then install just the skin from the official Kodi repo and nothing else to see if you have the same issues. Try to rule out if it is indeed a skin issue and not something you might have added.
I did two clean installs... in Kodi 14 the skin works perfectly and in Kodi 16 is again very slow at times... I tried with a couple of similar skins and they have the same problem so doesn't seem to be unique to Aero Nox. Could it be a Kodi 16 issue? Any ideas?
v16 is an alpha and may have issues unrelated to the skins you use.
If you care about performance then I would stick to stable releases.
If you have issues on both 15.1 and 16 and you see the same problem on other skins then you should post this as a Kodi bug and create a trac ticket or provide a Debug Log (wiki) in what you think is the most appropriate section of the forums so someone can help track down and possibly resolve the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken views and slow animations after update.0