v15 Isencrap
My machine ran great with Helix 14.2!
Isengard 15.0 & 15.1 horrible! Everything running like crap from remote to video freezing its unstable all around here!
42708 (thread)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Great thanks for the helpful information, your provided log files and related information came in handy to fix all that is wrong with isencrap for your great contribution your name will be featured on the system info
(2015-08-24, 07:00)freddy12 Wrote: Great thanks for the helpful information, your provided log files and related information came in handy to fix all that is wrong with isencrap for your great contribution your name will be featured on the system info

What the HELL are you talking about?

The first post was utterly worthless and didnt provide ANY useful information whatsoever!

It was little more than a vanity post by an OP more interested in alerting the world to his stupid opinion rather than finding any sort of solution!

OP deserves to be ridiculed and mocked, not rewarded with recognition in the system info!
it was meant to be sarcastic i think Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-08-24, 09:05)Martijn Wrote: it was meant to be sarcastic i think Wink

least someone got it
you need a <sarcasm></sarcasm> tag, that would be cool cause maybe the forum software could add some cool graphics ;P

thx
Jeff
Karnagious is Sheldon Coopers Nickname obviously Big Grin *ducks and runs* (backround: Sheldon Cooper as some genius who has a hard time to recognize sarcasm)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-08-24, 07:00)freddy12 Wrote: Great thanks for the helpful information, your provided log files and related information came in handy to fix all that is wrong with isencrap for your great contribution your name will be featured on the system info

(2015-08-24, 10:26)jdf76 Wrote: you need a <sarcasm></sarcasm> tag, that would be cool cause maybe the forum software could add some cool graphics ;P

thx
Jeff

i would of thought the part about being in the system info would of been a big alert of sarcasm in itself
yes it was Smile
(2015-08-24, 00:59)areeves Wrote: My machine ran great with Helix 14.2!
Isengard 15.0 & 15.1 horrible! Everything running like crap from remote to video freezing its unstable all around here!
honestly? That's not a good start when looking for support. And as been pointed out by ronies link as well as sarcasticly by freddy12, you didn't provide any usefull information so that we could help you in any way. So please provide more details about your setup, or simply post a Debug Log in which we can see what's going on on your end. If you're using a cheap ass Android box you might need a firmware update from the vendor, because we removed some ugly hacks that where required for just these crap boxes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Isencrap0