Win share library from openelec
Hi. I have openelec installed in raspberry pi. I sync my library with mysql database in my NAS. But I did a mistake by using local path (I mounted my network drive in openelec). Now I bought an intel NUC. and I installed windows in it. and want to use the same library. how can solve my path problem?
Short answer: path subs (wiki) only on the Windows box.

Proper answer: HOW-TO:Update Paths In MySQL (wiki)
ok, i tried with proper method. all my paths in mysql are changed to something like this

smb://192.168.1.11/video/Movies/

then i placed the advancedsettings file in userdata folder and started kodi, nothing happeded.

then i put passwords.xml in same folder, still nothing.

Quote:<passwords>
<path>
<from pathversion="1">smb://192.168.1.11/</from>
<to pathversion="1">smb://UESRNAMETongue[email protected]/</to>
</path>
</passwords>

what am doing wrong? and how do i see details log, i mean what is happening when kodi is trying to load advancedsettings.xml.
debug log (wiki)?
i managed to solved it partially. In my intel Nuc i can see that it loads the library from mysql. and watch them ok, but cant update library. log says something like this

Quote:20:55:03 T:5840 WARNING: XFILE::CWin32SMBDirectory::ConnectAndAuthenticate: Can't connect to "\\192.168.1.11\video" with username "admin" and with password because of conflict of credential. Will try to close current connections.
20:55:03 T:5840 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
20:55:03 T:5840 WARNING: XFILE::CWin32SMBDirectory::ConnectAndAuthenticate: Can't connect to "\\192.168.1.11\video" with username "admin" and with password. Error code: 1219
20:55:04 T:5840 WARNING: XFILE::CWin32SMBDirectory::ConnectAndAuthenticate: Can't connect to "\\192.168.1.11\video" with username "admin" and with password because of conflict of credential. Will try to close current connections.
20:55:04 T:5840 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
20:55:04 T:5840 WARNING: XFILE::CWin32SMBDirectory::ConnectAndAuthenticate: Can't connect to "\\192.168.1.11\video" with username "admin" and with password. Error code: 1219

But with config i can update in my laptop. what could be the possible reason?

update: solved. i deleted the passwords.xml from userdata folder. but why did it worked? any explanation would be nice

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
share library from openelec1