Kodibuntu and teamviewer use.
Hi, I want to setup a teamviewer on kodi. I just did a fresh install of kodibuntu on an amd pc, and setup the teamviewer in desktop. I did the install and it is running but when I reboot the teamviewer windows pops up in kodi on top of all desktop and stays there. I mean not on the desktop (libuntu) but in kodi. The window has no control bar on top no options to minimize it. I can only go to the menu and close it which close the wholw app. Hence render it useless. Does anyone. Know how to se it up so it starts and I have accc to desktop remotely but so it does not pop-up in kodi interface?
Thanks.
Did you ever figure out how to do this? Thanks!!
I guess not as this might not be possible.

Kodibuntu can´t be run in a Kodi session AND a remote desktop session. If the TeamViewer service starts with Kodi, it will be present in Kodi. Maybe it´s possible only to start the daemon, but then it will only show in what the local user is logged into (either Kodi or the desktop environment). You can´t have Kodi running local and log into the desktop session remotely.

If you want remote access to Kodibuntu system, try to log in via SSH (wiki) over the web and use port forwarding etc....There is no GUI then, but you can do nearly everything from there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodibuntu and teamviewer use.0