James Bond and Dexter
Hello.

I am pretty new to Nebula skin but I am very excited about. Thanks for the great work!

Nevertheless I tried to setup my buttons, like Movies and TV Shows, to show not only the James Bond or Dexter, but randomized pictures from covers or fanart of the content of the respective folder. If I understand the setup correct, it should be possible, because always when I set it to "Random" it IS showing a random picture. As soon as I close the menu, it is switching back to James and Dexter.
What I am doing wrong here?

I hope that it hasn't been answered somewhere already. Any hint would be very appreciated.

Cheers
JaBBa
The settings in the main menu editor (settings -> skin settings -> home -> customize...) are only for the items in the main menu.
If you want to customize the backgrounds skin-wide (not only for the main menu items) go to the dedicated section in skin settings called "Backgrounds" and enable "Random" for Movies and TvShows or choose another picture.

Thanks

Tgx
Well, I meant exactly the items of the main menu. For instance "Movie" is always only appearing as James Bond. I would like that it appears as a random picture from movie covers I am having the movies of.
Actually I found the setting to modify every category, but it is not working. As soon as I leave the settings, it is switching back.
The script.grab.fanart addon must be installed to make it work.

Tgx
Yes that addon is installed and running. At least it is telling me.
But nevertheless it is not possible to change the picture of Movies and TV Shows section.

Any help or hint would be very appreciated!
I don't know. Everything is working ok on my installations.
There must be something wrong on your side.

Tgx
I have the same problem with the Nebula skin.
The latest script.grab.fanart addon is installed and active.
Random pictures from movie covers are not shown.
Tested with the very latest Kodi Jarvis version.

Nevertheless: great skin!
Did you guys ever resolve this for your installations? I'm seeing the same thing. I can set random in the Home menu config screen, and I can see it pull random artwork there, but the actual main menu itself never changes.

Jarvis on Windows 8.
This issue has already been fixed in the developing version on Github or you can wait the release if the official updated version.

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
James Bond and Dexter0