Any one know how to upload file using kodi?
I have checked all JSON-RPC and there only provide download API for downloading file using Kodi but I want to get a way for uploading file to Kodi.
Do I need modify the core of kodi?
Any guy who have some idea, please tell me?
This is not supported by Kodi right now. It only has downloading / reading functionality (apart from the database and configuration files it writes to keep its state).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Yes, That is right. My idea is to modify or add a JSON-RPC to achieve this way. I am exploring the structure of downloading API and then to create a extended functionality.
The question is that does the Kodi potentially have the probability to achieve it such as using some code which are included in download JSON-RPC to create a new functionality?
kodi is not a server. What exactly do you want to achieve?
Notification icons, media thumbnail for external scrapping, media uploading for two way sync with external devices Smile

Possibilities are endless but would also need delete and as a such a complete permission system.
My idea is using APP in phone to upload some images into server which is running the Kodi and Kodi will give a respond of this action.
Currently, Kodi only allow the remote device to download files, So I wanna add function of upload file.
I want to use JSON-RPC to upload a image to Kodi and Kodi handle it to save it in particular directory.
Well we are able to send our log files so it must be a way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any one know how to upload file using kodi?1