Nextpvr causing skipping to next video in kodi
good morning!

I have an issue in kodi where when watching a movie or tv show I will hear the usb connect/disconnect sound then my video will skip to the next one available. I know this sound like a weird issue but it bugged me enough that over the weekend I got a new hard drive and did a fresh install of windows 10 pro ( I was on windows 7 HP) The issue still is happening. I am currently using a hauppauge colossus and the latest version of kodi and nextpvr. I haven't didnt anything odd within nextpvr all the codecs are the reccomended and the such. If your wondering I narrowed it down to nextpvr by uninstalling it and the issue went away but I couldn't watch my set top box in kodi. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know!

Have a good day!
Sorry, I've no idea on that one. I've never heard of anyone with a problem like this.

Are you streaming these tv shows from movies from NextPVR, or watching somewhere else in Kodi?

You'll probably want to post the kodi.log (with debug logging enabled), so we have something to go on.
Quick question (which may seem obvious): did you load the win TV drivers for the card and it works normally in wintv8, or nextpvr app? Windows does have a problem if the signed drivers aren't present (got me with FLIRC), and may be causing your card to flake in and out. Oddball shot, but worth the check.
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
I apologize for the long delay, Last week I was finally able to find the issue, the HDD was failing. I received a new one through warranty with seagate, loaded up some videos on it and they all played without issue. I was mistaken that this was caused by Nextpvr due to the issue happening at the same time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nextpvr causing skipping to next video in kodi0