Help restoring/importing fanart/posters/etc via xml file
Hello everyone,

So yesterday I decided to upgrade from Gotham 13.2 Aeon Nox 4.1.9 to Isengard 15.1 with Aeon Madnox Beta. I exported my library into individual XML files and backed up all the fanart, posters, logos, etc. My question is how do I import it all back? I tried "Import Library" but nothing happened. I have tons of custom artwork and logos for over 830 movies... I really really REALLY don't want to go through each one again. I've done it before. It took forever. Your help is much appreciated! Thanks everyone!
These might help:

Backing_up (wiki)
Migration_from_XBMC_to_Kodi (wiki)
Import-export_library (wiki)
for artwork, if they are all in the folders as local images then you could go to addons and configure artwork downloader to use local files, then run it. It will go through all your relevant sources and reload the artwork back into kodi and also dowload any artwork you might be missing. It will take a while to run for your whole movie / tvhsow library though.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-24, 19:13)Mike_Doc Wrote: for artwork, if they are all in the folders as local images then you could go to addons and configure artwork downloader to use local files, then run it. It will go through all your relevant sources and reload the artwork back into kodi and also dowload any artwork you might be missing. It will take a while to run for your whole movie / tvhsow library though.

I did enable the "Use Local Files" in the artwork downloader but for some weird reason it added new artwork as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help restoring/importing fanart/posters/etc via xml file0