Kodo box - black screen
We are having a major problem with our kodi box. it worked perfectly until 2 days ago. Now we can't get into any programs at all, no movies, tv, systems, settings or tools. We simply get a black screen. We did manage to find something that told us we were running out of space but we have no idea how or what to do to fix this? There are a lot of apps but we are afraid to delete any of them for fear of the box no longer working. We were also told to never delete any of the data.

I've looked for utube videos on how to resolve this and there doesn't seem to be anything out there to help me resolve this issue, or what is out there tells me to go into systems and tools to fix it but I can't get that far.

Anybody have any ideasHuh

Thanks...
PM me and I'll walk you through it.
I'm very new to this so don't know what PM means? Sorry
It means private message, but you can just ignore him. New users such as yourself don't have access to private messages, and support should be done publicly on the forum and not in private.
You need to clear some data on the box to free up some space. Common culprits for this is the zero cache setting being enabled (should be removed) or the thumbnails folder has gotten extremely large, or both.

Have a search on this forum on how to clear out temp folders and the thumbnail database folder and Textures13.db. Lots of information floating around on this site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodo box - black screen0