Samsung TV change re-touched skin back to standard
Hello,

i got a amazon fire tv stick with Ikono. Iam using this on my Samsung tv and unfortunateley i changed the skin to re-touched skin. Now i can´t move anything with my remote control. How can i change the skin back? I figured out that i cant run the fire tv on my laptop. I also tried to connect my mouse to my tv but i can´t klick on the icons with it.....would be awesome if you had a solution for me...
im in the same boat here have tried the ssh however i keep getting a fault when trying to connect my laptop to the ip
i just worked it out if your using the fire stick go to home screen, addons, manage addons, kodi, clear data then it resets
the amazon fire tv stick is directly connected to the HDMI of my samsung TV. I will try it out later and tell you if it worked !
(2015-08-25, 12:56)sbhookah Wrote: the amazon fire tv stick is directly connected to the HDMI of my samsung TV. I will try it out later and tell you if it worked !

Any Luck? I just ran to the same issue and cant really do anything. Please let me know if you found a solution
Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Samsung TV change re-touched skin back to standard0