Custom Favorites Limits
Hello wyrm,

Thanks for this great skin. It's potentially the best for touch devices from a simplicity standpoint.

That being said, I only have one issue. The custom favorites are limited to only 10 items in the home screen when in Icon view. Although the custom favorites allow a total of 30 items between the different categories, only 10 appear and scrolling in whichever direction doesn't display anymore. Is there any way to allow more then 10 items to display in icon view? Thanks.
(2015-08-25, 07:35)loobu Wrote: Hello wyrm,

Thanks for this great skin. It's potentially the best for touch devices from a simplicity standpoint.

That being said, I only have one issue. The custom favorites are limited to only 10 items in the home screen when in Icon view. Although the custom favorites allow a total of 30 items between the different categories, only 10 appear and scrolling in whichever direction doesn't display anymore. Is there any way to allow more then 10 items to display in icon view? Thanks.
hello loobu, welcome to the forum. Just for future reference please don't post the same post multiple times as there are people around here who take a dim view of that sort of thing.

Now my first thought is that it sounds like there is a bug in the skin, but you have not said what version of Kodi or my skin you are using and what platform you are using. I will check the skin later tonight when I get a free moment and see if I can spot anything. If you could reply back with details of the version of Kodi and AppTV you are using and the details of the system you are using that might prove useful.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I didn't realize there was a separate forum as I only found the announcement thread when browsing, sorry about that.

I'm using AppTV 1.2.0 and Isengard build 15.1 on an ipad. After playing with it a bit more, I realized it does display all items but you must start swiping up/down from the furthest edges of the screen. In doing so, it jerkily moves the home page up/down unlike normal scrolling. Attempting swipe from anywhere else (middle) doesn't allow any movement. Anyway to allow proper touch scroll function from anywhere on the screen?

Another detail I've noticed is that disabling the Quit button through appearances menu does nothing to remove it in icon view.

Last request, would it be possible to add a toggle in the settings that enlarges the tool icons (back, search, etc) in the bottom left of the screen? Or is there a way to do it myself? I use the back button to traverse directories but it so small on screen makes it harder to access.

Thanks
(2015-08-25, 22:39)loobu Wrote: Thanks for the reply. Yes, I didn't realize there was a separate forum as I only found the announcement thread when browsing, sorry about that.
No matter, just as I said it's considered bad manners and a good way to annoy people.

Quote:I'm using AppTV 1.2.0 and Isengard build 15.1 on an ipad. After playing with it a bit more, I realized it does display all items but you must start swiping up/down from the furthest edges of the screen. In doing so, it jerkily moves the home page up/down unlike normal scrolling. Attempting swipe from anywhere else (middle) doesn't allow any movement. Anyway to allow proper touch scroll function from anywhere on the screen?
I have tested this on a iPad Air2 running iOS8.1 and yes there are a number of issues with the skin on this platform. I use the horizontal home menu and that is a bit happier but there are still some problems. Just remember Kodi is primarily a 10' interface system (remote control input on a large TV) and unless people point out problems on other systems I am unlikely to realise. Keep the bug reports coming in. I will take a look at this and see what I can manage to try to fix.

Quote:Another detail I've noticed is that disabling the Quit button through appearances menu does nothing to remove it in icon view.
Will check and see what the issue is here.

Quote:Last request, would it be possible to add a toggle in the settings that enlarges the tool icons (back, search, etc) in the bottom left of the screen? Or is there a way to do it myself? I use the back button to traverse directories but it so small on screen makes it harder to access.
Yes, even on my Air these do appear a little bit small, will see if I have enough room to make a bit larger, or if I can't I guess I can separate the icons a little to make it easier to hit the correct icon. Also I have noticed a couple of other problems with just this platform including the List view animation show all of the time instead of only when the system is idle. Also there are a couple of skin settings menu items that are not relevant to the iOS devices and should not be shown.

If anyone sees something that they think is a bit hinky, PLEASE speak up as there is a fair chance I have not noticed.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Favorites Limits0