Solved Black list for scrapping?
Hi
i am having a lot of issues with automatic scrapping; a lot of movies from my collection are not identified because most of them have either language information in the filename or other tags which messes with the scraper. Is there any way to indicate that certain words should always be removed from the filename before scraping?

There is a list for bad words in the General section but it does not help with this.

I see the text used for scraping is the filename with some tags removed, like the year, the format, so maybe is a way to add words/tags to this
nice idea.
whilst we detect & clean already the name quite well... it makes perfectly sense to strip out some names.
I'll add this to our todo list...

On a other side:
could you give me some examples of your filenames?
We might even improve our detection that way...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
+1 for a Blacklist

In my case the scraper has problems with some episodes of my tv shows, especially if the filename contains the audio codes information like "dd51" or information about the codec "x264". Even sometimes it has problems with the resolution like "18p".
I have some movies that are in stacked files (disk1, disk2). Would be nice to exclude disk 2
I also have extras (behind he scenes, trailers, etc) that I would like TMM to ignore

doing this with an ".ignore" file in each folder where there is content would be excellent
.tmmignore and configurable ignore folders is already in v2.7
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
hello, thx for TMM, ace for the best browsing.
I have this problem with "vostfr", I remove this and the scraper found the good.
(2015-09-24, 07:46)mlaggner Wrote: .tmmignore and configurable ignore folders is already in v2.7

it's impossible to add .tmmignore file in windows, only tmmignore
please advice
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/50046...ple-htacce
or
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/HowToCreat...lorer.aspx
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black list for scrapping?0