Issues fixed in Kodi 15 ?
It's been a while since I've played around with Kodi so just looking today I see there is a new version out - I'm thinking to update maybe this time try Kodibuntu instead of Openelec in the hope that a couple issues I always had might get resolved...

I have just put Ubuntu on my domestic pc, it sees Openelec fine so that's good, but same old issue I could never resolve is recordings with : in I can't do anything with. I guess I'm going to lose them when I upgrade because I cannot rename them (either remotely or in Openelec) and all my recordings only show up in "failed" when I log in to the tv headend - can't copy them.
Is the naming issue resolved now?

The other thing - I always have to switch Kodi off because the usb drives wont spin down - any improvements in 15?

Oh - and the tv always breaks! I see that Kodibuntu looks to be making good progress in that department - would that be my best option?

Sorry its quite a lot of stuff but all really reasons why I might upgrade to 15. Would be so cool to have the tv running properly!

thanks
You've posted in Raspberry Pi forum, but are talking about Kodibuntu. Can you confirm what platform you are referring to?
Hi, thanks - yes I have a Raspberry Pi 2b. If Kodibuntu is not suitable, I can try one of the others or indeed just the openelec again with the version 15 Kodi. I'm thinking its prolly only worth my while loading a new o/s if it fixes these issues I have.
Kodibuntu doesn't support raspberry pi. OpenELEC and OSMC are the main distributions for Pi.
The best way to check if your issues are present is to upgrade and test.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues fixed in Kodi 15 ?0