Kodi auto launch minimised
Hi guys
New to this stuff and by no means am I a computer wiz so please bare with me, I've installed Kosi and setup the auto launch using below method, however it opens minimised and I don't want to hook up a mouse as I use the RC6 windows remote any help would be appreciated

Open the start menu, and type in the search box: mmc <ENTER>.
Choose File -> Add/Remove Snap-in....
Select Group Policy Object Editor and hit Add.
In the wizard that pops up, hit Browse..., go to tab Users, select your user account (the one that you set up to log on automatically in step 1) and hit OK.
Make sure that the checkbox in the wizard is Unchecked, and hit Finish.
Hit OK in the Add/Remove Snap-ins window.
In the User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System folder, open Custom User Interface.
Select Enabled and enter the full path (including XBMC.exe and any switches that you may use) in the Interface file name textbox.
Hit OK and reboot your system. It should now log in and start XBMC automatically without showing the start menu and icons first Smile
Sorry to add i use Kodi
Are you running 15.1 Isengard? I'm using a simple Startup shortcut to launch Kodi and ever since upgrading to Isengard, it sometimes starts minimized, very hit and miss whether it happens. I've also had it just minimize randomly while playing which is really annoying. This is on 2 separate machines, a desktop running Win 10 and a NUC running 8.1. Neither ever did this with Helix and both are running in exclusive fullscreen mode.
Yeh first time user and I've installed isengard it worked the last two times full screen which is weird?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi auto launch minimised0