IR out
Before with Windows Media Center, I could tap the channel number I want on my keyboard and it would send a signal to my PVR under my computer to change the channel. I am using Kodi with NextPVR and was wondering, is it still possible to do it and do I need to setup that in Kodi or NextPVR? Also, how would I do that because I didn't found any documentation/tutorials online. Also, the signal is coming out of my computer through a cable which is connected to IR Out

EDIT: My video is coming from my PVR to my computer with S-Video. Also, my computer is a hp touchsmart.
I don't use any PVR, but according to the wiki, in the Settings->TV->Playback screen:

Quote:Confirm channel switches by pressing OK

When this option is enabled, pressing a number button in full screen mode will automatically switch to the channel number that was entered after 1 second. When disabled, you need to confirm the switch by pressing ok.

So either enable it, and press a number and wait a second for the channel to change or disable it and press a number, then hit ok to change the channel.
(2015-08-26, 15:31)helta Wrote: I don't use any PVR, but according to the wiki, in the Settings->TV->Playback screen:

Quote:Confirm channel switches by pressing OK

When this option is enabled, pressing a number button in full screen mode will automatically switch to the channel number that was entered after 1 second. When disabled, you need to confirm the switch by pressing ok.

So either enable it, and press a number and wait a second for the channel to change or disable it and press a number, then hit ok to change the channel.

It is not what I want to do. In big, I want to control my PVR with infrared signal(IR) which I was able to do in Windows Media Center
Finnaly, I will not need to setup IR. Thanks anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IR out0