• 5(current)
Release Premier League Pass addon
any truth in the rumour that Premier League Pass have lost the rights to show the EPL from next season??
looks like it, most of the rights will change hands next year. I think NBC still have the rights for the next five seasons.
May I know did anyone try it with Kodi sideloaded on Apple TV 4? Does it work?
(2016-01-24, 17:23)stuCONNERS Wrote: looks like it, most of the rights will change hands next year. I think NBC still have the rights for the next five seasons.

yes nbc have it till 2022, which is still good news for kodi...lol

looks like bein have won rights from CTH and PLP, so be interesting as to what happens

also optus have wont the OZ rights
(2016-01-28, 15:18)markeymark1888 Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 17:23)stuCONNERS Wrote: looks like it, most of the rights will change hands next year. I think NBC still have the rights for the next five seasons.

yes nbc have it till 2022, which is still good news for kodi...lol

looks like bein have won rights from CTH and PLP, so be interesting as to what happens

also optus have wont the OZ rights

Do NBC have a addon that works well? Do they have all the premier league games? Will have to change to something new soon.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Yeah but you need a U.S. Cable login and a U.S. IP address. It shows every premier league game in HD. It works really well.
(2016-01-29, 21:38)stuCONNERS Wrote: Yeah but you need a U.S. Cable login and a U.S. IP address. It shows every premier league game in HD. It works really well.

US IP can be sorted via smartdns but a login?
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Any updates?
Quality was really weak on the Chelsea stream today. Not sure if it's PLP or the addon. Using 4.5Mb option.
Bug 
I had a big issue with the add on... first I'd like to day it'd amazing and wonderful that it gives us a chance to watch them when we can't see them live. I appreciate all the time and effort the coders and creators have put into it. I do have one issue, and it affects me greatly.

After 3 or 4:00 pm pacific time (California, united states) I can no longer watch any of the replays. It goes straight to a screen saver (on my computer) and on my firetv box it shows a grid of boxes, also like a screensaver. Is there anything I can do to be able to watch the games after 4 :00 pm ? I get off work around 6 and it's frustrating not being able to watch the replays of the games Sad any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Hello,

was wondering if anyone would be able to help. I'm trying to download the PLP addon to my firestick but it wont install from zip. it mentions the dependency of xmbc.gui 5.3.0. does any one have any ideas as to what I have to do?

cheers
Excuse my ignorance guys, new to kodi, how do I access the premier league games live? I am in the uk
Get a Sky box and subscription.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi DJBlu, any chance of making this addon compatible with the official Jarvis 16 release please? Many thanks for your work.
I've got this working on Jarvis. The restriction on the Kodi GUI version was too restrictive. Got rid of it, works fine now.

Open the zip file, change the addon.xml file and remove the line
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.3.0"/>

So it should look like this at the top.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="plugin.video.plp" name="PremierLeague Pass" version="0.0.5" provider-name="DJBlu">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.14.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.xmltodict" version="0.9.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.4.3"/>
    </requires>

Save it, zip it back up, and try again.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Premier League Pass addon0