Kodi Add-on Repository Subtitles Not Working
Tried on Android and Windows Insengard and Helix from Get Add-ons/Kodi Add-on Repository/Subtitles no add-on will install. Is there a fix for this? or a workaround? Can I download say opensubtitles.zip somewhere?
show the Debug Log when trying
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Okay I was able to manually install the add-ons from http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/xbmc/addons/gotham/

I'm quite sure the problem is not with my install, but with the server.
Is anyone else having problems installing add-ons from the Kodi Add-on Repository?
Okay I just found out the problem, maybe I didn't provide enough information? but I did provide the log so it should be what is needed. Anyways guess why I couldn't download the add-ons? Hint it has nothing to do with my Kodi setup. I will give the reason tomorrow.
I'll take a guess:

When you tried to download the addons, a little Witch in your router instantly knew that it was something that you really wanted to do. So, as a punishment for making people guess, she blocked all addon downloads for 500 years. After some personal reflection, the Witch she thought that punishment was a little too lengthy and dropped it to only 5 hours. Thus you are able to download your addons.

Am I right?
Nothing to do with my router, but something to do with the internet, so you were close. Seems that the repository is blocking connections from where I am (South Korea). I connected to a VPN and the addons instantly downloaded.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Add-on Repository Subtitles Not Working0