RSS on top of video/photo playlist
Hello,

I'm wondering if someone could help to advise how to place the rss ticker on top of a playlist of videos and photo's.
Hi invince.

How did you create the playlist and how do you use it?

Did you modify the xml's yourself to place the RSS ticker on top of the photos and how did you do that?

I need some more info to be able to help you out Smile
I can send you a link with the imagefile.
So we need a solution to put in on top of both.
For RSS in video, I think the stuttering has to do with FPS. Do you have a log?
Can't you create a custom window (custom_Whatever.xml) to display the RSS on top of it all?

Maybe use a high zorder to get it on top.

The stuttering shouldn't be skin related - more hardware or, as Robotica suggests, FPS related.
Where can i find a log? And hou could i change the fps?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
First problem is: How to display 1 rss always on top of everything? We dont get it working, only with 2 seperate rss feeds, but when video starts then rss starts from beginning so that's not smooth.
one over slideshow.xml and one over videofullscreen.xml
We can only help you if you provide the info we have requested in the above posts.

Post your modified skin code here in this thread and I'll take a look at it.

Did you read my above post about the custom window with an RSS feed on top of the other windows?
Yes we tried to make a custom file, but it shows up for les than 1 sec. when startup en than it disapears.
The code is not that usefull, its just the rss xml that must be on top always.

where can you put an overlay for slideshow (pictures/movies) is that also in the includes.xml, with a custom file?
With a custom window, I mean that you should create a new xml file called custom_RSS.xml or custom_Whatever.xml

Remember that the type should be dialog and give an ID currently not used in the skin.

Code:
<window type="dialog" id="xxxx">

The visibility of that window should be made so that it appears when you play that playlist.

I can't help you more than that when you don't post the info I need.

What's the name of your playlist and how did you make it? It will be extremely helpful if you post the contents of it here.

Which custom code did you try in Rapier? You have to post all custom code for me to be able to help you.
It works, now it lays on top. Now we have only the stuttering problem to fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS on top of video/photo playlist0