v15 after 6 seconds crashes back to Android desktop
Then why did the person from the 'Dawn of time' instruct me to 'Stop using megatron or whatever roms!'?
He must be familiar with that ROM to have issued such a statement
I don't need help to flash a ROM, just a few answers to 'why?' did he issue such an instruction
Perhaps what's 'wrong' with that particular ROM and what's 'right' with others
Some of the Android ROMs/firmware come with a pre-loaded version of Kodi that is jacked up, so those should be avoided.
I think that the Megatron ROM came with Kodi 14 pre-loaded
But I've since put 14.2 then 15 now 15.2 over it
tinny, what is your point exactly? You stated that your problem was solved. What other support did you expect from the people of this forum? I had the same problem (even more crashes than you) with the same android box using a particular ROM and after installing another ROM my Android box became more stable, faster and everything worked great. That is why I said it could work to try another ROM. You can also go to settings->apps-> Kodi and do a "Force stop" and "Clear cache", reboot your device and start kodi again.

Yes, the support staff on this forum is not so friendly and helpful to other people that do not know the rules. I found that out myself as-well, but after a while on this forum you realize that there is allot of work for the mods, so it is hard to explain the rules for every person. There are just to many people using Kodi with the banned addons and therefore there is allot of work to do. You have to keep in mind that these mods are doing great work, preventing the talking about banned mods and therefore preventing the ability for lawyers to shut down Kodi.
Thanks for that m8
The crashing has stopped and all is stable now
Altho I do have an occasional problem with Kodi apparently not latching on to ethernet/internet when the Android system says it's 'connected'
Like I said earlier, I know nothing about what's 'good', what's 'bad, what's 'preferred', what's 'not preferred', what's 'banned' & what's 'not banned'
Just what are 'banned addons'?
I just wanna learn about these things
I didn't know that there were 'good' ROMs & 'bad' ROMs, 'fast' ROMs & 'slow' ROMs
In my ignorance I thought that a ROM was a ROM
I'll certainly give the Justme ROM a try if you reckon it's better
And of course I realise that these guys are doing a tremendous job developing and supporting Kodi like they have
But when I'm bluntly told to 'Stop using megatron or whatever roms!' I'd just like to know 'WHY?'
think thats what happened with my android m8, no roms here, dont know how it happened. I just opened kodi and it comes up as 15.2.. all fresh, no add-ons or anything...Tongue. it crashed to android/desktop, nothing helped but to reinstall 15.1 (y) that worked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
after 6 seconds crashes back to Android desktop0