Buffalo Linkstation NAS access issues
This is probably a long shot, but I'm having trouble with Kodi being able to access my network drive.

At first I thought the issue was with Kodi and I posted a thread asking for help and I thought I had fixed the problem by installing kodi on a clean installation of Mint. Everything seemed ok but then the problem came back.

When I try and play any of my music on my NAS it crashes Kodi (either Kodi closes immediately or it will play for a little bit and then the whole system just freezes up). I have tried deleting my library and adding it back in but sometimes (most of the time, but not all of the time) I am not able to browse to the samba share. I'm guessing this is why attempting to play music crashes Kodi if it can't access the file. Playing a file from a USB works ok so it must be something to do with the drive access.

Strangely, this is not an issue with video. The files are on the same drive but I never have any problems watching them.

I'm not completely sure if it is a Kodi issue or NAS issue, but the drive can be seen ok from the computer itself.

There is a debug log here http://xbmclogs.com/pxewc3fs4

Can anyone suggest where to start with this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffalo Linkstation NAS access issues0