No video library
Hi all,

Yesterday my video libraries stopped loading and instead I'm taken to a menu with just 3 options, files, playlists and video add-ons. I can't access any content from these screens. This happened for all xbmc files under TV shows and movies. I've downloaded kodi- isengard but it loads exactly the same way. I'm a complete noob here so any advice would be much appreciated. I've searched the threads and the wiki but don't see it covered. Am I missing something simple?

Thanks in advance,

Lunnzo
Have a look at this http://kodi.wiki/view/Set_content_and_scan
Hey, thanks for the reply razze. That seems to be more for when I'm adding my own videos, I'm trying to stream content and it won't give me the option to search or view by genre/most popular etc.

Am I misreading ? Any ideas?
If you're trying to stream content then you need plugins installed. However, if you're using any addons on this list Banned add-ons (wiki) then you won't get any help here as they are pirated material.
Thanks Ray,

Like I said, I'm a real novice. The droid player I bought came preloaded with xbmc, other than the update to kodi at the weekend I haven't added anything in and none of the blacklisted add-ons are familiar. Does my problem seem familiar? i can access kodi and xbmc as normal, when I click on TV shows/movies, instead of getting a menu to browse from I just get a background many with 'files', 'playlists' and 'video add-ons'. Feels like a simple mistake I've made but can't get past it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video library0