Change Username
Hello, I would like to change my username from
fredistehboss
to
Mr.Fred.Flanders

I would really appreciate it Big Grin
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,

I would please love to change my username from:
barronen1

to:
TwilightMercy
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi I would like to change my username to t3ch42.

Thanks!
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
can you change mine to "izprtxqkft"
(2023-10-07, 04:55)izprtxqkft Wrote: can you change mine to "izprtxqkft"

Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi. I would like to change my nickname to Simkin.

I see that an user already has that name, last login was 14 years ago in 2010....
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2024-03-07, 17:58)Simkin84 Wrote: I see that an user already has that name, last login was 14 years ago in 2010....
If it is already in use, then the name is not available.
We can't take one members username to give to another member, regardless of when they last logged in.
My Signature
Hello, Please could you change my username to CyberRooke
Done

Kodi Blog Posts
(2024-03-29, 12:14)DarrenHill Wrote: Done

Thank you 🫡
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0