Kodi Video add-ons generally not working
I have been trying diligently to get Kodi video add-ons to function. I have three kodi set-ups. One on my PC and two others on Amazon Firesticks. I have installed the "15 top Kodi add-ons" for 2015. Unfortunately, I find most of them to be useless. For example, when I attempt to launch Enigma TV add-on on my PC, I get the message to "right click on the add-on name and fill in the missing information". Well, right clicking does nothing. I try to configure going through settings and it asks me what ports to use...how the heck do I know? Similar stuff for other add-ons and through the Amazon Firesticks. Gotta say, pretty darn useless software. I'm not stupid (Nuclear Engineer); and I'm not too impatient, but I recently gave an eBay seller who sold me the Amazon firestick negative feedback because he provided less than useful information about how to make the add-on's work (his reply was, look in YouTube). I'd rather pay Xfinity their $200 a month than put up with this frustration any longer. At least with Xfinity I have real live humans who I can bitch at.
If any one of the top 15 add ons is one of these Banned add-ons (wiki) then you won't get any help on these forums. Pay Xfinity its a legal way of watching content.
Are you seriously calling Kodi 'pretty darn useless software' because you're trying to use illegal pirated addons and they're not working?

Because Kodi isn't made to work with them. It's made to work with your legally obtained movie and TV show collection stored on a hard drive. Which it does pretty darn well. Kodi isn't a 'free TV software', despite what the box sellers advertise it as, they basically just take your money and screw you over.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Video add-ons generally not working0