Uninstalling the add-on and the extrapack
I tried out the Aeon MQ5 skin but its not for me.

I am back to Confluence for now.

Many MQ5 files were installed in the process ( especially the extrapack)

How do I install everything re Aeon MQ5?

My first attempts were not success .

On the extrapack I get
-"This add-on cannot be disable"
-"This add-on cannot be uninstalled"

For the skin, I was able to remove the source but how do I remove any Aeon MQ5 files associated with my Kodi setup?
you must first uninstall MQ5, then you can remove the rest
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Understood, but I don't see MQ5 listed anywhere so that I can uninstall it.

Under Programs/Add-on, I see a long list, but the only Aeon MQ related item Aeon MQ 5 extrapack
Under Programs/Add-on/Get More... no Aeon MQ 5 items
Under System/Add-ons... no Aeon MQ 5 items
Under File Manager/Profile System/Add-ons I found some single files I was able to delete, but likely that did nothing.
Under System/Settings/Appearance/Skin, if I click on skin I see icons Aeon MQ5 and some other skins, but no optio to delete. All I can do i click on , see teh skin and answer Yes/No if I want to keep it.
Under System/Settings/Add-Ons/My add-on, and the MQ5 entries were successfully removed, but I got the sense zero files were actually removed from my computer. It took a good minute or two to install those jpg weather files.

Really trying, but I am clearly running around in the dark here- would appreciate some help. I really don't want to have to start all over and reinstall everything, just to uninstall a skin.

Where, exactly do I go to uninstall Aero MQ5?

When I installed the MQ 5 extrapack, I thought it would prompt me first, but its installed 100 or more weather jpg files --- I would like to get rid of them but don't know how.
They are in your userdata (wiki), look for addon_data folder and subfolder skin.aeonmq5.extrapack. If that subfolder exists delete it.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Uninstalling the add-on and the extrapack0