• 7(current)
Release HGTV Video Addon
Works great! Thanks a ton.
Has anyone noticed a drop off in content for this addon over the last few days. We used to see 20 plus shows with multiple streams and now only see a few
(2017-04-10, 21:06)jcarenz Wrote: Has anyone noticed a drop off in content for this addon over the last few days. We used to see 20 plus shows with multiple streams and now only see a few

It is what it is. Have a look here at what the content provider has for the add-on:
http://www.hgtv.com/shows/full-episodes

Take note of the shows with 0 videos. It may or may not fill out later, depending on what the content provider decides.
You get what the website has to offer.
(2017-04-11, 17:49)learningit Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 21:06)jcarenz Wrote: Has anyone noticed a drop off in content for this addon over the last few days. We used to see 20 plus shows with multiple streams and now only see a few

It is what it is. Have a look here at what the content provider has for the add-on:
http://www.hgtv.com/shows/full-episodes

Take note of the shows with 0 videos. It may or may not fill out later, depending on what the content provider decides.
You get what the website has to offer.

there seems to be a problem with the content of Lakefront Bargain Hunt , Caribbean Life Full Episodes, first when I list it by episode it does not show the number and when I try to see an episode it wont, it shows an error, all the other folders work ok, not sure what is wrong.
Thanks before hand for your attention and help.
(2017-04-13, 19:20)mutagen Wrote: there seems to be a problem with the content of Lakefront Bargain Hunt , Caribbean Life Full Episodes, first when I list it by episode it does not show the number and when I try to see an episode it wont, it shows an error, all the other folders work ok, not sure what is wrong.
Thanks before hand for your attention and help.

Website is screwed up. Check the source pages, the episodes are listed but no videos.
well just to let any one know that at least since yesterday all the folders got refreshed and new accessible content appeared the same for the DIY
there seems to be a problem with the HGTV and the DIY adons, they will not open in kodi 16 as well as kodi17 not sure what is going on, the videos in the home page are there.
V3.0.8 fixes website change.
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
thanks for the info
Today I noticed there are no shows listed in HGTV, just blank in main menu however if you click on a line the individual shows come up.
V3.0.9 fixes the issue described above.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
The addon should update in a few days.
Thanks for the fix, I have most of your addons and I really appreciate all you do to maintain them. I know it takes a lot of time.
I couldn't get to the videos. I am not sure why, but the url in the getAddonEpisodes function gets past without the beginning "http:". I added the following line in the scraper.py file and it is working for now. I don't think this should be the permanent fix.

Removed by MOD
The add-on has already been fixed and submitted to the kodi.org repo. I removed the code above as the add-on had already been fixed and submitted for HGTV as well as Food, DIY and Cooking networks and will be incorrect if applied to the updated versions.
Version 3.0.10 fixes the website change.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update with a few days.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HGTV Video Addon1