Trouble Installing Kodi on My Android 4.2.2
I was updating to the newest Kodi version, 15, and deleted it off Android. Now I am trying to install and it wont download. I keep getting a message that I do not have enough space on external storage. I have cleaned out everything and still cannot figure it out.

Is someone out there available to walk me through?
(2015-08-30, 07:17)bgrhodes Wrote: I was updating to the newest Kodi version, 15, and deleted it off Android. Now I am trying to install and it wont download. I keep getting a message that I do not have enough space on external storage. I have cleaned out everything and still cannot figure it out.

Is someone out there available to walk me through?
Are you trying to download from the play store or from a SD card . Try it from the play store but download it off using the wifi . If it continues try to download from kodi site and download to a SD card and upload from SD card to the device
I uninstall kodi 16.1 from my tv to update 17.3 krpyton and icant get it to unstall can someone help me?
Google search:
Kodi 17 for Android 4.4 Devices. MyGica Media Center Aptoide

Install from a USB Stick / SD card using a File manager App like X-Plore

My box keeps saying there was a problem parsing the package. what am I doing wrong? I uninstalled Kodi from my Android box and now I can't get it to reinstall at all. Been having this problem for a week. Bought a brand new USB stick to download the app and its not loading the APK. I am getting frustrated beyond words.
What version of Kodi are you trying to install ?

The official version of Kodi from the Kodi downloads page ?
If that is the case it will not work at all on Android 4.4.x

Google search:
Kodi 17 for Android 4.4 Devices. MyGica Media Center Aptoide

The MyGica adjusted Kodi-17.1 version runs well on my 4.4 Android.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble Installing Kodi on My Android 4.2.20