OS X Can't launch Kodi
I can't launch Kodi, suddenly it stopped woking today.
I launch it and I see the background but can see the main menu.... any idea why??

Here is my log:

edit by memphiz: removed logspam
BUMP!
Bump after 6 hours is considered rude a bit. This is an international forum with alot of different users in different time zones. Please allow at least 24 hours befor bumping the thread.

Please provide the full debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com and provide the link here. Don't cut the log. Make sure that debugging is enabled as mentioned in the debug log (wiki) link.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-08-31, 11:21)Memphiz Wrote: Bump after 6 hours is considered rude a bit. This is an international forum with alot of different users in different time zones. Please allow at least 24 hours befor bumping the thread.

Please provide the full debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com and provide the link here. Don't cut the log. Make sure that debugging is enabled as mentioned in the debug log (wiki) link.

Sorry I bumped, wasn't intending to be rude.

Here is my log: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=XqZt9D7t
I don't know how to enable debugging since I can't access the GUI.

Thanks!
open a terminal and type

Code:
rm "/Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml"

replace "<yourusername>" with your username...

This will reset your settings.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks!! the problem was a skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't launch Kodi0