Problem reading Dolby Vision icons.
[font][font]I'm using Kodi over Android on Nvidia Shield. Unfortunately, I have to manually enter in the nfo file that my movie has Dolby Atmos, DTS X sound. These data are not directly extracted from the scraper. I use Media Companion for scraping. Is it possible that it's not fetching Dolby Atmos, DTS X, or whether it's English, for example, because my movies are 1:1 blu ray 4K with file structure and directories, not BD ISO 4K? The video files are stored in m2ts.[/font][/font]
(2023-07-24, 00:14)piotreczek84 Wrote: Dolby Atmos, DTS X sound
Neither are detected Kodi.

code:
ListItem.AudioCodec
Shows the audio codec of the currently selected video
(common values: aac, ac3, cook, dca, dtshd_hra, dtshd_ma, eac3, mp1, mp2, mp3, pcm_s16be, pcm_s16le, pcm_u8, truehd, vorbis, wmapro, wmav2)
Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly. I'm using the Aeon Nox skin: Silvo. If kodi doesn't detect any data. How can I fill in the missing information. I'm having trouble setting a DTS:X icon to one video. How can I get it?
Looks like you need to add them to the file name for this skin -

xml:
<variable name="AudioCodecFlagVar">
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,atmos)">atmos.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dtsx) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filename,dts-x)">dtsx.png</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec,,.png]</value>
</variable>

https://github.com/MikeSiLVO/Aeon-Nox-Si...s.xml#L485
(2023-07-24, 20:09)jepsizofye Wrote: @piotreczek84 this is an English only forum

I understand that I need to make these corrections to the xlm file. Where can I find this file? For the record, I have Kodi for Android installed on my Nvdia Shield. Or should I type these codes directly into the NFO file in the movie folder?

I wanted to add more. If in the nfo file in the folder where the video is located, I will enter "<hdrtype>dolbyvision</hdrtype>" or "<codec>atmos</codec>". This causes my Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos icons to display correctly. The problem only occurs with a video that contains audio: DTS X. If I type in the "<codec>dts_x</codec>" tag, I don't see any sound icon in Kodi. However, in the scraper in the "Media Companion" program, it is displayed correctly, i.e. DTS X.
No, you misunderstood me. You need to add those tags to the video files name if you want them to show up in the skin.

eg Barbie (2023) [atmos].mkv
What if I have a folder with a 4K Blu-ray file structure. Where should I add these tags then? To the folder? I know that when I changed some data in the nfo file, there was a change. As for the tags for "Dolby Vision", "Dolby Atmos", but it just didn't work with "DTS:X". In addition, I noticed that I have a lot of gaps with tags regarding the age category of a given movie. How can I correct these tags so that it displays age categories correctly? (some video descriptions correctly show me age rating tags)
(2023-07-25, 20:27)piotreczek84 Wrote: What if I have a folder with a 4K Blu-ray file structure.
Unlikely you can display them then.
Unfortunately, the problem is only on the Aeon Nox: Silvo skin. If I run the Aeon MQ 9 skin and add the name "dtsx" to the folder, it shows me the DTS X icon correctly. Is there any solution for this? I will also check to be sure if the file with the mkv container displays DTS X if I add it directly to the name of the movie file.
As for the Aeon Nox: Silvo skin, if I add "dtsx" in the mkv file, then it correctly displays information about the movie containing ctm dts:x. Unfortunately, with a container other than mkv, this does not work. Does anyone see how to solve this problem? (The weirdest thing about this is that with the Aeon MQ 9 skin, it works fine.) I like the Aeon Nox: Silvo version of the skin better. Do you see any solution to this problem of mine?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem reading Dolby Vision icons.0