• 4(current)
Mod Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]
(2015-10-22, 22:30)Angelinas Wrote: owerwrite button for extended info in includePVR
PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="122">
                        <
width>300</width>
                        <
height>82</height>
                        <
align>center</align>
                        <
aligny>center</aligny>
                        <
label>Extended Info</label>
                       <
texturefocus border="40" colordiffuse="$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]">buttons/roundedbutton-focus.png</texturefocus>
                       <
texturenofocus border="40">buttons/roundedbutton-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                       <
onclick>Action(Close)</onclick>
                       <
onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
                    </
control

Hmmmm how strange, MoreInfo still didn't work. But I discovered there is an option in the skin settings to use Extended Info for Movies and Tv shows, which I hadn't activated (Because I didn't know it was there Smile ). But once it was activated, it started working as expected. So I've reinstated the button on the Programme info dialog to now include the Extended Info button again. Working like a charm..........sweet! Smile

Looking good Dumyat can't wait till you release the finished thing.
Fanart.TV Mod
Hi
Great mod,
How do i change back the skin font settings as copying over the mod edits the font and its so bit now its unable to render correctly with the other options on the main home page

thanks
n
Now decided on a final version for the channel info bar:-

Support also added for a corner banner on the artwork case, that will indicate if channel being played is HD. Obviously if channel is not HD, then this corner banner will not appear. Also, if no artwork exists for the programme being played, a fallback image will be used to indicate this:-

(2015-10-24, 01:17)ProRipp Wrote: Looking good Dumyat can't wait till you release the finished thing.
Hopefully, release will be very soon. Only a few last things to complete now.....Smile
(2015-10-24, 10:05)nick w Wrote: Hi
Great mod,
How do i change back the skin font settings as copying over the mod edits the font and its so bit now its unable to render correctly with the other options on the main home page

thanks
n

If you mean change the home menu font to what is shown in the pictures on post 1, then go to skin settings and change the main menu layout to 3 items, then back out to the home menu and it should adjust the font spacing and colour. Tbh, I haven't really looked into why it does this.
This is exactly hat I've been waiting for Smile Cant wait for the release. This is what the pvr has been missing!
(2015-10-25, 23:19)lefty420 Wrote: This is exactly hat I've been waiting for Smile Cant wait for the release. This is what the pvr has been missing!

+1 about time it actually looks pvr'ish
hi , this is amazing
I have notice that this update in the picture
bater then this
I mean the colours , the design , the laste one is more like the silvo skin
anyway
I'm waiting for this incredible skin , thanx
They are 2 completely different skins/mods mate.

The first screenshot you provided is my PVR mod based on Nox 5.

The second screenshot you provided is @Dumyats PVR mod based on Madnox (which is Nox 4 I believe)

With that said, I think @Dumyat, it may be best if you create a new thread for your mod, as It seems users are already getting confused between which skin is which lol
(2015-10-27, 19:03)Big Aero Wrote: They are 2 completely different skins/mods mate.

The first screenshot you provided is my PVR mod based on Nox 5.

The second screenshot you provided is @Dumyats PVR mod based on Madnox (which is Nox 4 I believe)

With that said, I think @Dumyat, it may be best if you create a new thread for your mod, as It seems users are already getting confused between which skin is which lol

Hey, no worries....Sorry for that mate.
The intention was not to hijack your thread with my own mod. Probably more of a case that I thought your own mod wasn't actively being worked on currently. But I can understand how some folk might be getting confused here, so will plan to start a new thread for my Maddox mod.
Cheers
I'm sorry to my mistake brothers .
In fact I have been waiting the two mods , the first (@Big Aero) for simplicity And Beauty,
And the second (@Dumyat) for the artwork ,this Wonderful idea and customization .
Thank you again , I repeat my apologies because I have not read all the comments .
I do not see any reason to open different topics .
best regards
wassup with this thread... is this great mod just gonna die like that!
Thank`s Big Aero for your great idea.

I use the MadNox skin and now finished the upgrade of my PVR section.
Here the pics:

Info dialog with cover and resolution coloured cases, cdart and fakedisc optional

keep your eyes on the station logo

Hope everybody likes it
No No No NO No No this is exactly the opposite of what we want ? Multicolored nightmare ? What are you hijacking this thread for ?
Fanart.TV Mod
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]2