• 1(current)
Mod Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]
I'm currently modding a skin for Kodi - based on Nox 5.

Here's where I'm at so far.

The skin still isn't finished and I tbh haven't bothered working on it in months! But I'm going upload it as it is so you can all try it out.

I recommend you add the following to your advancedsettings.xml otherwise the EPG won't function as intented:

<advancedsettings>
<epg>
<lingertime>0</lingertime>
</epg>
</advancedsettings>

Once the skin is activated you must go to system>appearance>skin settings>Home window - Aeon Nox main menu layout: set this to 3 items. This changes the stock font and font colour, and also seperates each label evenly - No idea why this happens lol

Next, open the EPG, press left on your remote to bring up the sidebar, select skin mod settings, now make sure you hide encryption, tuner and signal information, then press save - If you do not do this then the fullscreen infobar will look a right mess (as I said this skin isn't finished!)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!Ac8FTaYR!n9kdxydHf0dkz...s9xJkuy4hE

Preview of the next update:

Image - Still needs work
Image - Still needs work

This is my first attempt at skinning anything. I'm still learning, so development kind of on the slow side - please be patient if your waiting for the next update.
ive tried afew times to download the zip file but i keep getting invalid file

edit: couldnt get it to fully download from wetek forum but found your thread at linux sat which worked fine
I must admit it was abit silly of me to link the download to another site where signup is required.

Here's a new link https://mega.nz/#!Ac8FTaYR!n9kdxydHf0dkz...s9xJkuy4hE
Will try this later big Aero Smile
Going off the screenshots you've got it looking just like the sky guide can't wait to try it...
New update coming soon::

"All Channels" group label on the top left corner of the grid now functions and changes to display which channel group you are viewing.

New fonts

Mutli shaded rows

Colour remote buttons displayed along the bottom

New graphics to give a sharper look

This is cool. I'm going to try this. Too many people come over my house not understanding how the Live TV works in Kodi since I use a Harmony remote. This skin actually has information on the screen Smile
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
This is really nice congratulations on a great job. Is there any way this can be integrated into other skins ? I use Madnox I would love to be able to use this 'blueskies' pvr in that ?
Fanart.TV Mod
New feature being worked on:

Merge the sideblade buttons into the epg interface for a seamless transition between timeline, recordings, search and channel list. Simply press the left arrow to navigate the buttons along the top of the grid, or press down to go back on the epg grid.

Thats epic..... great work!
I have a problem with the time and date overlapping each other

Anyone help me ?
Fanart.TV Mod
Have a look in myPVRGuide.xml.

Looking at your sceenshot it looks like you changed the logo and font. If you change the font back to how it was in the top post then it shouldn't overlap.

Please remember this skin is not finished. I simply posted a download link so that users can have a play with it whilst it's being developed.
(2015-09-16, 22:33)Big Aero Wrote: Have a look in myPVRGuide.xml.

Looking at your sceenshot it looks like you changed the logo and font. If you change the font back to how it was in the top post then it shouldn't overlap.

Please remember this skin is not finished. I simply posted a download link so that users can have a play with it whilst it's being developed.

Thanks very much for your quick reply buddy, totally understand that its a work in progress and it looks brilliant ! So much so that I'm seriously thinking of switching to this skin from madnox simply because i like this PVR sPy guide interface so much ! I will have a look in the xml and see what I can do.

PS I changed the logo yes but for some reason the font changed itself Its the same for the fonts in the main home view, they changed too ? Christ knows how that happened cos I sure as hell didn't change 'em LOL
Fanart.TV Mod
Well I sorted it by reinstalling the skin ! I think the problem may have arose from not selecting the '3 items' in the home window from the onset ! I only changed it after using the skin for a day or so ? Still can't understand how the font changed from roboto though thats a real mystery ?

I have another problem now though ! With some wierd text overlay on the bottom of the screen when i press the info button while viewing a channel ?

Anyway thanks for you help and once again great work buddy.
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-09-14, 21:35)ProRipp Wrote: This is really nice congratulations on a great job. Is there any way this can be integrated into other skins ? I use Madnox I would love to be able to use this 'blueskies' pvr in that ?

ProRipp.....Following on from the great work that Big Aero has done already on this, I'm now actually trying to create something very similar to this MOD, but for the Maddox Skin to see if I could complete the job. With the exception of a few nagging cosmetic issues to try and resolve still, the majority of the work is now done.

Big Aero......Many congrats on the original concept and idea. I hope you don't mind that I try to complete the great job you already started here?

Cheers
Sure Dumyat, be my guest. I would love for someone else to improve/finish this mod.

Few bits n bobs have changed since my last post on this thread, enhancing the graphics, text etc, aswel as some other things. it's just time consuming getting it all working how I want it, hence why there's been no update recently.

Still need to change some things on the channel list, bigger spacing between rows is one thing, similar to the epg.

Be sure to keep us posted on the progress of your version! Maybe post some screenshots... Wink

Edit:: Just had a look at madnox skin now, it looks decent. Please share your version Smile
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]2