• 3(current)
Mod Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]
(2015-10-19, 21:19)Angelinas Wrote: @Dumyat

Keep Walking Smile

Now your idea for EPG can see the day light with new changes in Marcel script.. Smile

Wow!.......You cracked it Smile Well done!
Angelinas, you surely are a genius! Smile It seems that Marcel's script is just getting better and better, by the day! Smile
You should maybe try and somehow add support for fake banners by using the logo and clearart for those banners that don't actually exist? I think it's maybe possible to achieve such a thing?
I think the original idea I had in mind would maybe not work here, since I would probably need to lose at least 3/4 rows from the epg, in order to increase the height sufficiently enough to support the banner artwork. Maybe I will put that idea on the back burner for another project in the future.....Smile
(2015-10-16, 18:41)Big Aero Wrote: Sounds very interesting, I would love to implement some kind of artwork on my channel list view. Would you mind explaining how you done it? lol..... I'm a bit clueless, I'm still learning aswel Wink
Hey, no problem Smile
It's actually Angelinas we need to give the real credit to here! Smile
So first, you need to download and install the latest git version of the Skin Helper Service script. You can get it here:-

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service

Next, you will need to add this code to the xml file where your PVR sidebar options and actions are located. In Maddox, the file is called includes_PVR, but seems to be called something different with the skin your using:-
PHP Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="9231">
    <include>
ViewtypeSettingsButton</include>
    <
label>PVR Artwork ON</label>
    <
selected>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs)</selected>
    <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs)</onclick>
    </
control

This will actually create a new button on the sidebar that is used to switch on the PVR artwork. This will need to be enabled once you have added the button to the sidebar.

Then you will need to add the following code to your MyPVRChannels file somewhere around line 277 in your skin, but you will need to adjust the co-ordinates:-
PHP Code:
<control type="image" id="56">
    <
left>525</left>
    <
top>633</top>
    <
width>180</width>
    <
height>250</height>
    <
texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster)]</texture>
    </
control>
    <
control type="image">
    <
left>490</left>
    <
top>610</top>
    <
width>230</width>
    <
height>290</height>
    <
texture>new_pvr/blue/tvshow5.png</texture>
    </
control

The first control item is for the actual poster artwork and the 2nd control item is for the case, but you will obviously need to add that and specify the correct file name and location.

I've actually now updated my channel list screen to also include the landscape image in the video box if a live channel has not been activated:-

Anyway, I hope this helps you out Smile
Cheers
Hi Dumyat,

fake banners is possible, we have a few views already in Madnox that do that, if you need help finding things in Madnox then just let me know and I'll see if I can remember where things are ;-)?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-10-20, 06:26)Dumyat Wrote:
(2015-10-16, 18:41)Big Aero Wrote: Sounds very interesting, I would love to implement some kind of artwork on my channel list view. Would you mind explaining how you done it? lol..... I'm a bit clueless, I'm still learning aswel Wink
Hey, no problem Smile
It's actually Angelinas we need to give the real credit to here! Smile
So first, you need to download and install the latest git version of the Skin Helper Service script. You can get it here:-

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service

Next, you will need to add this code to the xml file where your PVR sidebar options and actions are located. In Maddox, the file is called includes_PVR, but seems to be called something different with the skin your using:-
PHP Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="9231">
    <include>
ViewtypeSettingsButton</include>
    <
label>PVR Artwork ON</label>
    <
selected>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs)</selected>
    <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs)</onclick>
    </
control

This will actually create a new button on the sidebar that is used to switch on the PVR artwork. This will need to be enabled once you have added the button to the sidebar.

Then you will need to add the following code to your MyPVRChannels file somewhere around line 277 in your skin, but you will need to adjust the co-ordinates:-
PHP Code:
<control type="image" id="56">
    <
left>525</left>
    <
top>633</top>
    <
width>180</width>
    <
height>250</height>
    <
texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster)]</texture>
    </
control>
    <
control type="image">
    <
left>490</left>
    <
top>610</top>
    <
width>230</width>
    <
height>290</height>
    <
texture>new_pvr/blue/tvshow5.png</texture>
    </
control

The first control item is for the actual poster artwork and the 2nd control item is for the case, but you will obviously need to add that and specify the correct file name and location.

I've actually now updated my channel list screen to also include the landscape image in the video box if a live channel has not been activated:-

Anyway, I hope this helps you out Smile
Cheers

Many thanks Dumyat / Angelinas. I will have a go at getting this working this evening Smile
Another couple of wee updates:-

Not sure if anybody else has ever experienced the same issue, but certainly when I've used the extended info button on the programme info dialog box in the past, it would sometimes cause problems with the skin, with the worse case scenario being it would freeze/lock-up altogether. So with that in mind, I've actually dispensed with that button altogether and replaced it with the 'Find Similar Programmes' button. For me personally, I've always found this particular feature very useful for setting up multiple recordings for the same TV show, which is why I wanted to now include it on this dialog box:-

A few other cosmetic changes made on the actual 'Find Similar Programmes' search results screen. If a timer has already been set for a programme previously, the text will appear 'white bold' for non-focused items and 'red bold' for focused items. If a programme is actually currently recording when the search results are returned, they will now be presented in 'green bold' text colour for both non focused and focused items:-

Edit: Changes made to the 'Find Similar Programmes' search screen will also apply to the regular Pvr search screen as well
(2015-10-21, 21:16)Dumyat Wrote: Not sure if anybody else has ever experienced the same issue, but certainly when I've used the extended info button on the programme info dialog box in the past, it would sometimes cause problems with the skin, with the worse case scenario being it would freeze/lock-up altogether. So with that in mind, I've actually dispensed with that button altogether and replaced it with the 'Find Similar Programmes' button. For me personally, I've always found this particular feature very useful for setting up multiple recordings for the same TV show, which is why I wanted to now include it on this dialog box:-
Extended script use same source as skin.helper,if you have poster in dialog , extended info will work like charm.
Dont erease this button, set visible condition for button.
PHP Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster))</visible
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Wonderful job! Dumyat.
It's getting better and better.
Keep up the good work!
(2015-10-21, 21:37)Angelinas Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 21:16)Dumyat Wrote: Not sure if anybody else has ever experienced the same issue, but certainly when I've used the extended info button on the programme info dialog box in the past, it would sometimes cause problems with the skin, with the worse case scenario being it would freeze/lock-up altogether. So with that in mind, I've actually dispensed with that button altogether and replaced it with the 'Find Similar Programmes' button. For me personally, I've always found this particular feature very useful for setting up multiple recordings for the same TV show, which is why I wanted to now include it on this dialog box:-
Extended script use same source as skin.helper,if you have poster in dialog , extended info will work like charm.
Dont erease this button, set visible condition for button.
PHP Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Poster))</visible
Angelinas, are using Isengard for Extended Script?
I used to get a nice GUI when I clicked on Extended info, but now I get this screen when I try open it:-

Maybe my problem has been caused by downgrading from Isengard, back to Helix 14.2, but then the extended script page says it will work properly on Helix 14.2, so I don't really know why I'm getting such problems. But it certainly does not run as smoothly using Helix and the Maddox skin as I have seen it run in the past, so maybe the problem is caused by running it now on Helix or maybe a it's skin related issue or maybe both........Or maybe something different altogether!
(2015-10-21, 22:26)tromy Wrote: Wonderful job! Dumyat.
It's getting better and better.
Keep up the good work!

Hey tromy my friend......Thanks! Smile
As you can see, I continue with my hobby, while trying hard to also improve my skills at the same time! Smile
Tell me, is the channel reminder in PTVL now functional?
(2015-10-22, 01:35)Dumyat Wrote: Angelinas, are using Isengard for Extended Script?

Maybe my problem has been caused by downgrading from Isengard, back to Helix 14.2, but then the extended script page says it will work properly on Helix 14.2, so I don't really know why I'm getting such problems. But it certainly does not run as smoothly using Helix and the Maddox skin as I have seen it run in the past, so maybe the problem is caused by running it now on Helix or maybe a it's skin related issue or maybe both........Or maybe something different altogether!
I am ,But button for Extended info is for MoreInfo.Script not for ExtendedInfo.Script...

find in IncludePVR.xml this button
PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="122">
                        <
width>300</width>
                        <
height>82</height>
                        <
align>center</align>
                        <
aligny>center</aligny>
                        <
label>Extended Info</label>
                       <
texturefocus border="40" colordiffuse="$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]">buttons/roundedbutton-focus.png</texturefocus>
                       <
texturenofocus border="40">buttons/roundedbutton-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                       <
onclick>Action(Close)</onclick>
                       <
onclick>RunScript(script.moreinfo,info=moreinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
                    </
control
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.moreinfo,info=moreinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
in this
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
(2015-10-22, 16:47)Angelinas Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 01:35)Dumyat Wrote: Angelinas, are using Isengard for Extended Script?

I am ,But button for Extended info is for MoreInfo.Script not for ExtendedInfo.Script...

PHP Code:
                        <
width>300</width>
                        <
height>82</height>
                        <
align>center</align>
                        <
aligny>center</aligny>
                        <
                       <
texturefocus border="40" colordiffuse="$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]">buttons/roundedbutton-focus.png</texturefocus>
                       <
                       <
                       <
onclick>RunScript(script.moreinfo,info=moreinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
                    </
control
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.moreinfo,info=moreinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
in this
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
Ahhhh, ok......I don't think I had the MoreInfo.Script installed. I will give it a try and see how I get on Smile
Cheers
Made some progress on the channelsosd Wink

(2015-10-22, 19:47)Big Aero Wrote: Made some progress on the channelsosd Wink

Looking good mate! Smile
How did you get on with the artwork?.......Any Luck?

I was spitting blood last night, because I just couldn't figure something out that wasn't working on my channel info bar! 10 mugs of coffee later and the solution finally came to me!.......Smile
(2015-10-22, 18:15)Dumyat Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 16:47)Angelinas Wrote:

PHP Code:
                        <
width>300</width>
                        <
height>82</height>
                        <
align>center</align>
                        <
aligny>center</aligny>
                        <
                       <
                       <
                       <
                       <
                    </
control
Code:
in this
Code:
Ahhhh, ok......I don't think I had the MoreInfo.Script installed. I will give it a try and see how I get on Smile
Cheers
Reinstated this button and used above command for MoreInfo, but nothing happens Sad
owerwrite button for extended info in includePVR
PHP Code:
                        <
width>300</width>
                        <
height>82</height>
                        <
align>center</align>
                        <
aligny>center</aligny>
                        <
                       <
                       <
                       <
                       <
onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
                    </
control
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 - Blue TV mod [Download]2