• 57(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
Thanks for the help. I thinks is a mix of both:

Indeed each movie should be in it's own folder and 'MovieName-logo.png' have to be just 'logo.png' same for landscape, clearart, etc. What amazes me is that for fanart and poster renaming is not needed... It will be a huge task for me to reorganize over 1.3k movies to that structure...

Artwork downloader didn't worked with loose artworks and movies, it just igonor fanarts I already have. But once movies are on individual folders as I mentioned above, I have to turn local files on, and turn off internet if I don't wanna any extra stuff be downloaded.
FYI

So i created a wizard to install Mimic on my Android Box and it was not installing properly. I found that there was some "special characters" in the language folder that i had to delete.
I want the gallery view be the default view... but if i go to another page or section it always shows the list view. How can i set this permanently or do i have to change it manually for every page? I don't see the option in the context menu...

Thanks.
Frederik
(2016-07-31, 18:41)FMisplon Wrote: I want the gallery view be the default view... but if i go to another page or section it always shows the list view. How can i set this permanently or do i have to change it manually for every page? I don't see the option in the context menu...

Thanks.
Frederik
I'm guessing you're referring to video addons? In that case you have to set the view on every page. Unless the addon settings allow you to specify the view id.
I am coming from Mimic 2 in Isengard, and noticed that unfortunately in the standard list view the displayed cover changed. In all other view types all covers are displayed correctly, but in the standard list many covers are not displayed, instead a screenshot of the movie itself in poor quality. So it seems that here you grab another picture that I do not have for all movies?
Is there a way to get the old behaviour back, which is also used in all other view modes?
(2016-08-05, 22:56)pigeldi Wrote: I am coming from Mimic 2 in Isengard, and noticed that unfortunately in the standard list view the displayed cover changed. In all other view types all covers are displayed correctly, but in the standard list many covers are not displayed, instead a screenshot of the movie itself in poor quality. So it seems that here you grab another picture that I do not have for all movies?
Is there a way to get the old behaviour back, which is also used in all other view modes?
I'm guessing you're referring to viewing episodes in list view? No idea what Mimic 2.x did, so much has changed since then. But list view displays the episode thumb for episodes. If you use the scraper, it will download thumbs for your episodes.
(2016-08-05, 23:35)braz Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 22:56)pigeldi Wrote: I am coming from Mimic 2 in Isengard, and noticed that unfortunately in the standard list view the displayed cover changed. In all other view types all covers are displayed correctly, but in the standard list many covers are not displayed, instead a screenshot of the movie itself in poor quality. So it seems that here you grab another picture that I do not have for all movies?
I'm guessing you're referring to viewing episodes in list view? No idea what Mimic 2.x did, so much has changed since then. But list view displays the episode thumb for episodes. If you use the scraper, it will download thumbs for your episodes.

No, I am not talking about tv show episodes but about the movies section. On the right side of the list view it would display the poster of the movie. Some of my movies do show their poster in all other view modes, but in the list view the scraper seems to have used any screenshot from the movie itself.
(2016-08-05, 23:40)pigeldi Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 23:35)braz Wrote:

No, I am not talking about tv show episodes but about the movies section. On the right side of the list view it would display the poster of the movie. Some of my movies do show their poster in all other view modes, but in the list view the scraper seems to have used any screenshot from the movie itself.
Does it do the same thing in other skins? Almost sounds like your cached images are corrupted or something and not a skin issue. Can't reproduce the issue here...
(2016-08-05, 23:45)braz Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 23:40)pigeldi Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 23:35)braz Wrote: I'm guessing you're referring to viewing episodes in list view? No idea what Mimic 2.x did, so much has changed since then. But list view displays the episode thumb for episodes. If you use the scraper, it will download thumbs for your episodes.

Does it do the same thing in other skins? Almost sounds like your cached images are corrupted or something and not a skin issue. Can't reproduce the issue here...

You are right. Weird, but it was an issue with my thumbnails, that only existed in this skin in this view. After recreating thumbnails it works.
Hi Braz,

When I do Update Library, the new items in the library does not show. Tried the same with your AZ moded skin, and there is fine.

I am on Jarvis.

Cheers
(2016-08-07, 22:30)Crssi Wrote: Hi Braz,

When I do Update Library, the new items in the library does not show. Tried the same with your AZ moded skin, and there is fine.

I am on Jarvis.

Cheers
Can't imagine this would be a skin issue, but if you post a debug log I'll take a look.
Thank you Braz for responding and sorry...

Just yesterday I have learned (I would earlier, but was out of town) that this has something to do with the Jarvis and not the skin.
It looks that somehow the data is cached and changing the skin refreshes that... and when I have changed to the AZ, the data becomes visible. Then I have tried the same again and same unfortunate results under AZ, changing skin back to mimic and voila everything is there. And here I go in the cycles.

Sorry again for false alert about your skin... will go into deeper research in the next few days when I find some time.

Cheers
hi
how I can change the highlight text font in main menu for deferent font , not those who come with!
and where to get font !

and this is an Fantastic skin for all kodi I like this skin .

thanks.
(2016-08-12, 11:11)Alanso Wrote: hi
how I can change the highlight text font in main menu for deferent font , not those who come with!
and where to get font !

and this is an Fantastic skin for all kodi I like this skin .

thanks.
If you want to add a new font, you'll need to edit /1080i/font.xml and then add the font files in /fonts. You can either create a new fontset in font.xml or modify one of the existing ones. FYI, Mimic 5.x contains about 10 fonts for a variety of languages.

If you're looking for fonts, try here: https://fonts.google.com/
Can you enable to show plot in home page when using a movie widget?
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3