Thread post order?
Hi,
I was wondering if an admin had the ability to move a post up Huh
I have a FAQ in my thread (link in my sig) and it is currently the 3rd post and I would like it to be the 2nd.

Would this be possible?

Thank you.
I got the message loud and clear "to go fuck myself" after not receiving a single answer or response... So to the person who felt it necessary to vote my thread a 1 star, you are an asshole, a big asshole. Enjoy your life being an asshole cause I am sure it will be the reason for your obviously happy existence Wink
wtf is wrong with you? I just had a look at your thread and at least standard moderation tools won't allow to change the order. It would require to hack the DB I suppose which I'd rather not do, sorry.
There is nothing wrong with me.
I wasn't intentionally meaning to refer to the fact I did not receive an answer as a negative, cause I assumed it was a no by the lack of one.
I was (admittedly out of anger) remarking on the fact someone took the time to rate the thread a 1 star. That is all.

I do however find it ironic you posted though since a decent amount of days went by and no response but the moment I get angry about something and vent my frustrations...
Sad
(2015-09-08, 05:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I got the message loud and clear "to go fuck myself" after not receiving a single answer or response... So to the person who felt it necessary to vote my thread a 1 star, you are an asshole, a big asshole. Enjoy your life being an asshole cause I am sure it will be the reason for your obviously happy existence Wink

I'm sincerely temped to give you a temp ban for this.
(2015-09-08, 10:16)wsnipex Wrote: I'm sincerely tempted to give you a temp ban for this.

In hindsight I regret my post and while I could have expressed myself in a more eloquent manner...
The point I was trying to make seemed to be worth it at the time but no longer feels important or worth it anymore.
I used some curse words towards an unknown individual. If you believe I deserve a temp ban for that I have no excuse.

I just wish that this thread was noticed for the question originally asked and not the inexcusable post afterwards that I made out of anger.
1st: its very probable that someone clicked the star rating by accident, very easy to do on mobile devices.
2nd: there is no easy way to change post order. If you'd get an ok from braz to simply have his post deleted, your FAQ would move up.
I believe posts are ordered by thread ID, eg simply sorted. Latest at bottom.
(2015-09-08, 11:13)wsnipex Wrote: 2nd: there is no easy way to change post order. If you'd get an ok from braz to simply have his post deleted, your FAQ would move up.
Any of the mods can go ahead and delete my post #2, I don't mind.
done.
I thank you both braz and wsnipex. I am not excusing anything I did but perhaps the following will help someone understand why it happened...
I was not having a very good day when "the post" occurred and I did what I try never to do which was to succumb to my negative thoughts. I am more often than not able to sweep those aside and choose to think in a more positive way.
The video below may better explain how I try to approach the often easy default way of looking at things.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thread post order?2