The best kodi tv remote
Question 
Hi there,
I don't know if was posted already (at first search check doesn't seem), my request is simple, i need a kodi tv remote controller that must satisfy two points, it must be simple meaning that no extra buttons, no keyboard on the rear, no air mouse, just play, pause, next, the arrows and a home button. The second point is that i need a cheap one, not the cheapest, but affordable, because i have about 5-6 TV in which i will install kodi(or kodibuntu) .

T
It might help if you were to say what devices you're installing on.
Cheapest is a (free) smartphone app, but that doesn't sound like what you want.
Do you have a budget for each tv?
I will use a linux mini pc, and yes it will be used by some external teachers so no smartphone's apps. I've already 5 HDMI TV (unfortunately not smart and without cec support), so i'm thinking to set my budget at 50€/$, max 10€/$ per controller. Is that possible?
It's easy enough to find a remote that works at that price level. Finding something with minimal buttons might be harder.
The cheapest remote I've used is one of these. It works fine with kodi, maybe too busy for your purposes?
I've used mostly mce remotes (or rather mce receivers with harmonies), which work well but cost a bit more - and have even more keys!
Thank you, i'll share your link with my workgroup.

Can you suggest me one similar to the apple tv?
No idea, sorry.
Ok, thank you anywayBlush

I will wait for other usersNod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The best kodi tv remote0