• 75(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
(2017-04-18, 10:34)swbrodie Wrote: Yes, in the library. Since this isn't a skin issue, I'll keep working to figure out how to increase the recently added movies from the default of 25. It seems that my advancedsettings.xml is no longer beingrecognized.

Thanks, again, for the quick response and help! It's very much appreciated.
No problem. Big Grin

As a work around for recently added, what you can do instead is make a smart playlist (Videos > Playlists > New Smart Playlist)
Set content to Movies.
Don't set any rules (so it includes all movies)
Set "Limit to" to the number of items you want
Set "Order by" to "Date Added"
Set "Sort direction" to "Descending"
(I just noticed a bug here that I just fixed where the label descending doesn't show, but as long as you click ascending and it goes blank it will still work)

Then save the smart playlist as whatever name you want and link it as the action for your menu shortcut for recently added.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi,
Sorry if this has been covered, I just don't find it, with your Skin, wich I just love and use, there's an annoying behaviour that I really don't like and can't find how to disable on skin settings, what I'm talking is for ex: when browsing addons page or movies, if I select an item and leave focus there a pop up full-screen info appears with secondary text of whatever is selected, I just wanna disable this.
Thanks
(2017-04-19, 14:59)brunocerq Wrote: Hi,
Sorry if this has been covered, I just don't find it, with your Skin, wich I just love and use, there's an annoying behaviour that I really don't like and can't find how to disable on skin settings, what I'm talking is for ex: when browsing addons page or movies, if I select an item and leave focus there a pop up full-screen info appears with secondary text of whatever is selected, I just wanna disable this.
Thanks

Skin Settings > Library > Show plot overlay after delay (uncheck it).
(2017-04-19, 15:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-04-19, 14:59)brunocerq Wrote: Hi,
Thanks

Skin Settings > Library > Show plot overlay after delay (uncheck it).

Thanks Wink just missed that one
this is so annoying me Sad
can you move that notification banner into some other places? please... Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------

and can you make the font be smaller for this?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-04-20, 20:22)3500 Wrote: can you move that notification banner into some other places? please... Smile
and can you make the font be smaller for this

You can change the position of subtitles by opening the OSD controls and going to "Video" and then "Screen Calibration". Hit OK/Enter to cycle through until the white horizontal line is selected - this is the subtitle position.

If you don't want to do that, I've added an option on the latest git to disable the notifications whilst a video is playing.
Skin Settings > Video / Music OSD > Show notifications (disable it).

Not going to make the font smaller, but I've flipped the position of the season and episode info with the genre so you are always able to see it.
(2017-04-21, 02:46)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-04-20, 20:22)3500 Wrote: can you move that notification banner into some other places? please... Smile
and can you make the font be smaller for this

You can change the position of subtitles by opening the OSD controls and going to "Video" and then "Screen Calibration". Hit OK/Enter to cycle through until the white horizontal line is selected - this is the subtitle position.

If you don't want to do that, I've added an option on the latest git to disable the notifications whilst a video is playing.
Skin Settings > Video / Music OSD > Show notifications (disable it).

Not going to make the font smaller, but I've flipped the position of the season and episode info with the genre so you are always able to see it.

but i need to see that notification banner jurialmunkey, can you change the position to top side?
please...
Why don't you just move your subtitle position to be slightly higher...

I'm not going to change the position because I want to maintain consistency of where elements are. If you want a different position then you will have to modify the skin yourself.
okay, thank you for helping
can you change it this fanart ?

to this picture ? (the next episode would be play)

Hi Jurial, could you possibly add the big list view and the other one that is similar but with 2 columns so they are available in files views? I download little cartoons for the kids and they like to see a picture of the episode. Currently the list view has no pictures and the thumbnail view is too busy.

Oh and is it possible to change or add an option to show episode thumbnail instead of poster in episode widgets? I have fuse on one TV with a favourite TV show episodes and being able to see the thumb is really handy, especially if it's four or five of the same show in a row

EDIT: actually don't worry, decided to go with Fuse on both TV's
Question 
jurialmunkey, in (fuse)neue you've added a really nice feature where if seeking or paused during playback it only shows the progress bar.
Is there any chance of incorporating something similar in a future Eminence update?
Also, would you consider adding the larger (fuse)neue progress bar into Eminence? Aside from looking cool, the thicker (fuse)neue progress bar is much easier to follow than Eminence's thinner bar.

(2017-04-26, 21:50)hollyt9 Wrote: jurialmunkey, in (fuse)neue you've added a really nice feature where if seeking or paused during playback it only shows the progress bar.
Is there any chance of incorporating something similar in a future Eminence update?
Also, would you consider adding the larger (fuse)neue progress bar into Eminence? Aside from looking cool, the thicker (fuse)neue progress bar is much easier to follow than Eminence's thinner bar.

As much as I like the seekbar in fuse, I'm not sure if it fits stylistically with Eminence.
However, I've added an option on the latest git to hide the top header when paused/seeking:
Skin Settings > On Screen Display (OSD) > Show top header tile and text when paused or seeking
(enabled by default, so disable it).

I know that if I make the progress bar bigger people will complain -- if people are complaining about the notification bar hiding subs, then the seekbar is going to be an even bigger problem. So its a no on that front.
(2017-04-27, 13:53)jurialmunkey Wrote: As much as I like the seekbar in fuse, I'm not sure if it fits stylistically with Eminence.
However, I've added an option on the latest git to hide the top header when paused/seeking:
Skin Settings > On Screen Display (OSD) > Show top header tile and text when paused or seeking
(enabled by default, so disable it).
Awesome, thanks!

(2017-04-27, 13:53)jurialmunkey Wrote: I know that if I make the progress bar bigger people will complain -- if people are complaining about the notification bar hiding subs, then the seekbar is going to be an even bigger problem. So its a no on that front.
Ok, thanks for the explanation. I didn't think about the subs being obscured.
So I've enabled vertical menu but I still keep getting a horizontal menu??

Are there any other requirements for vertical menu?
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9