My First Thread
Im really new to Kodi I dont even know if this is the right place to ask this question. Im from Canada and Ive been trying to get Sportnet on AceStream but its the same thing every time I go on. How do I get it updated. Im at work and I love to watch the ball gams. Thanks.
That looks like a candidate for Banned add-ons (wiki) to me. FYI my quick google search suggests Acestream might also host malware so might want to run a quick scan on your machine for nasties.
Thank you for the help.
UsefulG not really a candidate to Banned addons but more for the piracy police ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117 ). It is exactly because of questions like this one that I won't probably post plexus on the forum.

You just can't count with or expect any help when you try to watch premium content on a non-legitimate way.
I believe there is some app or service you can subscribe to watch sportsnet provided by the content provider itself.
@enen92 Always happy to be corrected. Smile I wasn't sure hence the more helpful tone of the response.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My First Thread0