• 15(current)
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI
(2016-09-13, 23:14)onutz Wrote: Hi, I have also donated, your plugin works like a charm. Thank you!

thank you, it is greatly appreciated
(2016-09-13, 18:27)JMares Wrote: I'm trying to use this addon with encrypted files with encfs but it doesn't work. Is there any wiki or guide to use the encfs options?

I need to update the functionality in the Amazon Cloud Drive plugin to match the support for encfs in the Google Drive plugin.
(2016-09-14, 03:23)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-09-13, 18:27)JMares Wrote: I'm trying to use this addon with encrypted files with encfs but it doesn't work. Is there any wiki or guide to use the encfs options?

I need to update the functionality in the Amazon Cloud Drive plugin to match the support for encfs in the Google Drive plugin.

Thank you. It would be great if every time Kodi turns on, the addon search new content in the folders and automatically generates the STRM for the new files.
(2016-09-14, 08:09)JMares Wrote:

Thank you. It would be great if every time Kodi turns on, the addon search new content in the folders and automatically generates the STRM for the new files.

I'm currently testing that in the Google Drive plugin, so that feature will be coming to this plugin as well.

I am also interested in supporting EncFS.
Thank you very much ddurdle Wink
Is there currently any way or plans to allow creating custom thumbnails for videos, without adding to the library (for video files that are not movie releases, e.g. web/tube videos and the like)?

Maybe in accordance with Kodi's default way.
Kodi Thumbnails
Can't wait for auto update.
Thanks man, will donate very soon.
And sorry for my english Wink
It already updates.
(2016-09-24, 19:18)jojofun Wrote: It already updates.

He means auto-update STRM -- what I've done in Google Drive plugin, where it is a set-it-and-forget-it. The functionality will be coming to this plugin as well. I'm testing out and developing the idea in the Google Drive plugin. Got a few ideas to speed up the initial sync.

The idea is, the plugin uses the change tracking (Available in Google Drive and Amazon Cloud Drive). When you upload new content to your cloud account, next time you playback something in the plugin, or simply start the plugin, it will pull down the list of changes in your account and create the STRM files. Then it will tell KODI there are new STRMs, and it will auto load them into your library.
Awesome, thanks.
(2016-09-24, 21:46)dmdsoftware Wrote:

He means auto-update STRM -- what I've done in Google Drive plugin, where it is a set-it-and-forget-it. The functionality will be coming to this plugin as well. I'm testing out and developing the idea in the Google Drive plugin. Got a few ideas to speed up the initial sync.

The idea is, the plugin uses the change tracking (Available in Google Drive and Amazon Cloud Drive). When you upload new content to your cloud account, next time you playback something in the plugin, or simply start the plugin, it will pull down the list of changes in your account and create the STRM files. Then it will tell KODI there are new STRMs, and it will auto load them into your library.

This is great. Do you have ETA for testing this feature with Amazon?
(2016-09-26, 17:31)darkneo29 Wrote:
(2016-09-24, 21:46)dmdsoftware Wrote:

This is great. Do you have ETA for testing this feature with Amazon?

End of next week.
Great work! Does it support m2ts files? I am not able to see them on the add on but shows on ACD.i can see mkv I am using spmc.
I have yet figured out a good option to upload a supported encrypted format via Windows. Any information would be appreciated.
(2016-10-01, 22:15)jeromem75 Wrote: Great work! Does it support m2ts files? I am not able to see them on the add on but shows on ACD.i can see mkv I am using spmc.
I have yet figured out a good option to upload a supported encrypted format via Windows. Any information would be appreciated.

encfs will be supported in the release next week. Just make sure to setup a configuration that is "cloud friendly". Google encfs Dropbox for the optimum settings.

I'm investigating cryptomator, which was more intended for cloud (designed for purposes of cloud).

m2ts files are just raw files? It might just be a matter of enabling the support for them to allow playback.
my m2ts are remux that I created using TSmuxer.
I will try to find out the right guide using windows for the encryption.
Cryptomator looks good with their android/ios app
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI7