Fix broken Icon
Anyone know how to fix broken Icons from an addon ??

I went to settings/file manager/database/and deleted the Texture files, but didn't help, I also uninstalled the specific addon, and reinstalled but still no go, any suggestions.
You need to delete Textures13.db as well if you've removed the contents of the Thumbnails folder.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I only deleted the textures and I also suppose to delete the Thumbnails folder ?

All other icons work just that one. I'll do it tomorrow and report back.
Yes, as you've already removed the Textures13.db file you should also remove the contents of the Thumbnails folder.

Nuking the texture cache for one add-on and its icons suggests the problem is most likely with the add-on, and not the texture cache.

If there's nothing obvious in your debug log (wiki) I'd suggest contacting the add-on author for support.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-09-03, 03:42)Milhouse Wrote: Yes, as you've already removed the Textures13.db file you should also remove the contents of the Thumbnails folder.

Nuking the texture cache for one add-on and its icons suggests the problem is most likely with the add-on, and not the texture cache.

If there's nothing obvious in your debug log (wiki) I'd suggest contacting the add-on author for support.

Thanks bud, just checked bot RPI, and that addon does the same for both, so you might be correct, might be an issue with the addon, Thanks again

From what I can see, it is doing it only on the RPI 2 which is using Kodi 14.2 still versus on my PC and android devices which are on the updated Kodi 15.1, they do not have that issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fix broken Icon0