help creating smart playlist
I want to create a smart playlist with the following without the use of a add-on:
  • TV Show view
  • All TV shows with a playcount of 0
  • Exclude watched episodes
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Truly couldn't be simpler, Smart playlists (wiki)
(2015-09-04, 15:26)PatK Wrote: Truly couldn't be simpler, Smart playlists (wiki)

Actually PatK, I know how to create a smart playlist.
However, no matter how I spin it I just can't get what I want, hence me asking for some assistance. Probably I'm missing something.

What I want is that when I enter the playlist, I see the TV show names, and when I enter any of those TV shows I only see the unwatched episodes.
So, for instance I have Friends TV series and I watched the entire season 1 and 10 episodes of season 2. I want to only see the remaining episodes in season 2 along with the following seasons. but not season 1 nor the 10 episodes that I have already seen in season 2.

I tried using a playlist within a playlist but that didn't pan out.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
I think this will do what you want as that's what I use it for.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=170975
Why not just enable hide watched? There's absolute no need to create a playlist for this.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-09-05, 08:25)mkortstiege Wrote: Why not just enable hide watched? There's absolute no need to create a playlist for this.

I even forgot about that Big Grin
Kodi 18.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help creating smart playlist0