Buffering Issues
Hi there. I have Asus laptop and while watching Kodi I cannot watch a full show without slow buffering and it randomely pauses. I have tried to reboot it and it works again, but then again it pauses. I also tried Zero Cache thing and it didn't work. If anyone has any advice please help me out. Thank you.
Local files or online content?

Library or Add-on?
this has been happening to me on my new PC as well... windows 10.
i like trains.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Will try and reproduce the issue (it's random) with debug lug Wink
Ok, so I was able to reproduce it (kinda)

May be my Xbox One controller that causes the issue since it freezes if the shoulder button for fastforward is used. Once I invoke the fastforward there is no way to resume the video again without stopping it. So for now I'll just disable joystick/gamepad input.

Edit:
Just tested with a wired Xbox 360 controller in a different USB-port. I'm able to pause/resume, though fast-forwarding causes it to display "seeking" and sometimes freeze. The funny thing is that whenever i connect the Xbox One controller, it behavers like an old school joystick that isn't calibrated. In the main menu it will automatically move the cursor/selection to the right. I unplug it and move the marker to the left, plug it back in and it moves to the far right (SYSTEM)

So definitely (in my case) seems to be related to the Xbox controllers.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2066999 seems to be a known issue. Sorry for not searching first Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffering Issues0