Kodi Updates - Cinema Experience Folder
Hi All,

I know that there is a specific thread for the Home Theater Experience (Cinema Experience) here:

87563 (thread)

So apologize if I broke the rule, but my thinking is that thread does not get enough activity for anyone to help me.

Just a quick question about the folder structure that the Wiki for the CE/HCE audio, video, trivia, trailers etc.

Background: I just installed XBMC last night on my Windows 7 PC but I did not have a chance to player around with it
and I'm at work right now reading the Wiki.

Question 1: I could probably read up and figure this one out, but can someone quickly answer how you update Kodi with newer updates
after you install the program?

Question 2:
In the Wiki, as per the screenshots below does Kodi automatically install the "Cinema Experience" folder, and if so, what directory is it in, or do I have to create the "Cinema Experience" folder myself, and if so, where to I put it?

In any place, only need go to addon cinema experience settings, and set the path for each folder.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks. I just was "studying" the Cinema Experience thread and I just noticed that there is an "AutoUpdate" feature for Add-ons so I guess there is a n Auto-update feature for XBMC, so that answers my questions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Updates - Cinema Experience Folder0