Kodi Help please
OK I have searched all over and cant find the solution to this problem. I just reinstalled a fresh copy of the latest stable version of Kodi. and ran it everything was fine. then I added my advancedsettings.xml file to the userdata folder like always so it can connect to my SQL server and when i try to start Kodi now I get an error saying ERROR:Unable to Initialize. Exiting. Can some one please explain this to me here is a copy of whats in my xml file:

<advancedsettings>
<videodatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>192.168.1.3</host>
<port>3306</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
<name>xbmc_movie78</name>
</videodatabase>
<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
<importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
If I'm not mistaking,
Kodi uses kodi for user/pass and the library version also changed
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
OK i tried to change the database user and pass to kodi/kodi but that still doesn't resolve the issue and how do i change the library version and to what?
Could you supply a full debug log (wiki) ?
Found this on the wiki,
Not sure if you already did this.

For Kodi to update the library from a previous version, you may need to make changes to your MySQL server. The user made for the MySQL DB ("xbmc" in most guides) will need access to create new databases. If the user already has that access then you don't need to do anything. If not, you will have to use the following command on your MySQL server:
GRANT ALL ON *.* TO 'kodi';
Or if using an old xbmc username:
GRANT ALL ON *.* TO 'xbmc';
The sql account i am using has all permissions with no limitations I have several crash logs but they dont tell me anything all they have is a bunch of wierd symbols and such i can post it if you like but its huge,
Paste it on pastebin not here,
Not sure if I'm able to help.
But perhaps someone else.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Help please0