Blinking cursor - cannot install kodibuntu
Read Kodibuntu (wiki) if thats not it (what you supplied during installation) try Username Kodi and empty password or Kodi as password idk.

Else you can boot into single user mode and chnage the passwords like that, instructions are on the intrawebs.
Thanks again uNiversal.

Unfortunately, I can't even get into the terminal because it won't accept my username and password. It keeps saying "invalid login". I've tried the one I chose during installation. I've tried "kodi" with no password. I've tried getting into single user mode, but I can't even do that.

After pressing shift and choosing "advanced options", I selected one of the recovery mode options (I have tried both), and It just sits at this screen. Can you shed any light?

Many thanks.

Booting into single user mode solves all that (since you can change all passwords irrespective if you know them or not) if you cant do that, then I have no further suggestions.
K. After searching around, that error messages seems to be from the graphics card. I'll have to physically remove it and try again this afternoon.

Thanks again for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blinking cursor - cannot install kodibuntu0