Kodibuntu and Mythbuntu - Success!
(2016-02-13, 04:28)earthtorob Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 02:51)nickr Wrote: I googled mythlibrarian and found mythicallibrarian, which is a kodi addon.

So I guess that makes it kodi relevant!

I'm pretty sure I'm always going to stick with Kodi. Even if somebody released a fully integrated server that does everything with your media automatically and even some really great file system that supported lots of big drives, if it didn't support Kodi, then I'd do things the hard way. I love Kodi that much.

But I still need a server and video capture. So I'm asking what all the wonderful kodi users are using for their back end. I didn't come here to ask that question. But people were talking about their back ends here. So I figured I'd ask. Smile

Backend definitely mythtv - wonderful program.

It was your reference to emby that made me wonder what this all had to do with kodi. Emby is not needed for what you have in mind.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hmmm.....I have a MythBuntu distro running for tv recording. Are you saying that it can server up my 200+ tv shows that I have already recorded?
That is the whole point of pvr.mythtv
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-02-13, 23:39)nickr Wrote: That is the whole point of pvr.mythtv

If you use it, do you recommend letting Myth Manage the library and just use Kodi as a player or letting Kodi manage the library and just let Myth record and store the video?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodibuntu and Mythbuntu - Success!0