Panel control - focusedlayout a whole row
Hi guys,

I've been working on this problem for a couple of hours (5+) and still no luck. Searched on this forum and searched in the wiki too.
What I want to achieve is that highlight the whole row (maybe in itemlayout?), when the focused item is in the actual row. I'm using a panel, with these settings:
Code:
            <control type="panel" id="500">
                <left>80</left>
                <top>100</top>
                <width>1880</width>
                <height>920</height>
                <onleft>2</onleft>
                <onright>60</onright>
                <onup>500</onup>
                <ondown>500</ondown>
                <viewtype label="21371">list</viewtype>
                <pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
                <scrolltime tween="sine" easing="inout">500</scrolltime>                
                <preloaditems>40</preloaditems>

<animation effect="slide" end="0,120" time="240" tween="linear" easing="out" condition="Container(500).Row(0)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="0,-120" time="240" tween="linear" easing="out" condition="Container(500).Row(1)">Conditional</animation>
            <itemlayout condition="Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(Seasons) | Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Sets)" width="258" height="460" >

Like Android TV does, when scrolling to the next row.

Right now I'm using fake black (80% opacity) rectangles to hide the non-focused row (with fade-effect).
The effect works very good, but only in one page Sad. When I move to the next page, the black rectangles are still there (they're not hiding). It's because the Container(500).Row(0) will be again focused in the next page of the items.

(attached screenshot nr. 3)
watch gallery

This is the black rectangle's code (there are 7 of them, with other left parameters):
Code:
        <!--BlackBars2-->
        <control type="image">
            <left>90</left>
            <top>-10</top>
            <width>218</width>
            <height>399</height>
            <texture colordiffuse="black" background="true">backgrounds/white.png</texture>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="80" time="600" delay="200" condition="Container(500).Row(1)">conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="80" end="0" time="10" condition="!Container(500).Row(1)">conditional</animation>                        
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(500)</visible>                
        </control>

Do you have any advice, how to achieve the solution?
Are there any condition that I could use for this effect? (ondown or pagenumber-change)
I know that the black bars are little ugly half-solutions, so if you could advice some other method I would be more than happy (escpecially if it works Smile ).

thanks,
eM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Panel control - focusedlayout a whole row0