Animation effect query
Hi,

Got a problem and just can't see the answer right now so wondered if anyone could help.

I've got this animation on discart

Code:
<animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(5) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
        <effect type="slide" start="0,300" end="0,-55" time="3750" delay="5" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
        <effect type="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="6400" delay="1200" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
</animation>

If it is the first instance of the animation then it works correctly, but for any other item in the list / container after the first instance the animation doesn't seem to work 100%. It seems to have worked i.e. the slide has placed the disc in the correct positions but neither the slide or the rotate animations can be seen executing when they should.

But if the next item should not have discart then of course no animations take effect, due to a visible !IsEmpty on discart, but should the next item after this have discart then the animation execute correctly.

I have other instances of slide / rotate on discart and they work for each item in the list / Container but this new one won't unless the previous item has no discart?

I can supply the full xml if required but would anyone have an idea why this is happening?

TIA,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Have you tried animation type="Focus" instead of conditional with keeping the condition ?
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Hi Jay,

gone through all the relevant types for animation i.e. Focus, Visible, VisibleChange but nothing worked.
Are you outside a container ?

Yes. it's a control directly after the main control containing the item / focusedlayout
(2015-09-08, 19:54)Mike_Doc Wrote: Yes. it's a control directly after the main control containing the item / focusedlayout
Well, I maybe have a workaround. I faced a similar issue some times ago. Maybe your condition is always true while scrolling (except when there is no discart). The animation needs to "become" true in order to trigger and not just to "be" true. I've played with Container(id).OnNext and Container(id).OnPrevious but never managed to get it work in their "True" state. But I got it work in their "False" state (seems that there is a very small time between 2 listitems they are both active ?). So maybe try adding this to your condition and see if it works for you :

Code:
!Container(your_container_id).OnNext + !Container(your_container_id).OnPrevious + ...

Thanks Jay but no luck. Seems I've started doing something wrong with the way I put together views as I've noticed the problem in my shelf view as well. Still don't understand how some other views have it working unless it's where the image is in relation to the container but the other look outside as well.

For reference, here is the code of a new view I'm putting together. It's still in creation stage so the code hasn't been tidied up yet. Just want to get it working if I can. I've marked the problem with <!--Problem Animation -->:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<includes>
    <include name="Fanart">
        <control type="group">
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(710)</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" start="0,0" time="480" condition="[Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(Disable.ShowPlayingMusic)] | [Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(Disable.ShowPlayingVideo)]">Conditional</animation>
            <include>ViewAnimation</include>
            <control type="fixedlist" id="710">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>100</top>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>1000</height>
                <onleft>710</onleft>
                <onright>710</onright>
                <onup>SetProperty(MediaMenu,True,home)</onup>
                <onup>SetFocus(9000)</onup>
                <ondown>711</ondown>
                <preloaditems>2</preloaditems>
                <focusposition>0</focusposition>
                <viewtype label="Fanart">list</viewtype>
                <scrolltime tween="quadratic" easing="out">300</scrolltime>
                <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)| Container.Content(sets) | Container.Content(artists)] + !Window.IsVisible(home)</visible>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <itemlayout width="1920" height="970">
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>30</left>
                        <top>700</top>
                        <width>594</width>
                        <height>190</height>
                        <aspectratio aligny="center" align="center">stretch</aspectratio>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>
                    </control>
                    <!--control type="image">
                        <width>1920</width>
                        <height>370</height>
                        <texture>back.png</texture>
                        <colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorBackgroundVar]</colordiffuse>
                    </control-->
                    <!--include>FanartDetails</include-->
                </itemlayout>
                <focusedlayout width="1920" height="670">
                    <control type="image" id="591">
                        <left>30</left>
                        <top>700</top>
                        <width>594</width>
                        <height>190</height>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="1300,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(5) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="1300,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="1300,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(20) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="1300,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(30) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30)">Conditional</animation>
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(FanartLogo) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartLogoPosLeft)</visible>
                    </control>
                        <left>1330</left>
                        <top>700</top>
                        <width>594</width>
                        <height>190</height>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(5) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(20) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(30) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30)">Conditional</animation>
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(FanartLogo) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartLogoPosRight)</visible>
                    </control>
                        <left>680</left>
                        <top>700</top>
                        <width>594</width>
                        <height>190</height>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="630,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(5) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="630,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="630,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(20) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="630,-250" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(30) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30)">Conditional</animation>
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(FanartLogo) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartLogoPosCenter)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <!-- Fake Artist Clearlogo -->
                    <control type="label">
                        <left>40</left>
                        <top>700</top>
                        <width>1394</width>
                        <height>190</height>
                        <font>font_musicviz</font>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
                        <textcolor>white2</textcolor>
                        <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Title]</label>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="200,-210" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(5) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5) + !Skin.Hassetting(FanartLargePoster)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="200,-210" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10) + !Skin.Hassetting(FanartLargePoster)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="200,-210" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(20) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20) + !Skin.Hassetting(FanartLargePoster)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="200,-210" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(30) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30) + !Skin.Hassetting(FanartLargePoster)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="370,-210" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(5) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartLargePoster)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="370,-210" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartLargePoster)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="370,-210" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(20) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartLargePoster)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="370,-210" time="2500" reversible="false" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="System.IdleTime(30) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartLargePoster)">Conditional</animation>
                        <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)) | !Skin.HasSetting(FanartLogo)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <!-- End of Fake Artist Clearlogo -->
                    <!--control type="group">
                        <visible>System.IdleTime(5)</visible>
                        <include>FanartDetails</include>
                    </control-->
                </focusedlayout>
            </control>
        </control>
        <control type="group" id="711">
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,700" end="0,100" time="2500" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="[System.IdleTime(5) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5)] | [System.IdleTime(10) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10) ] | [System.IdleTime(20) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20)] | [System.IdleTime(30) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30)]">conditional</animation>
            <visible>[System.IdleTime(5) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5)] | [System.IdleTime(10) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10) ] | [System.IdleTime(20) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20)] | [System.IdleTime(30) + Control.HasFocus(710) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30)]</visible>
            <control type="group">
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(FanartLargePoster) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>37</left>
                    <top>512</top>
                    <width>200</width>
                    <height>200</height>
                    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false" aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]</texture>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + System.IdleTime(5) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5)" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="slide" start="0,300" end="0,0" center="auto" time="3750" delay="5" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                        <effect type="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="6400" delay="1200" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10)" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="slide" start="0,300" end="0,0" center="auto" time="3750" delay="5" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + System.IdleTime(20) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20)" reversible="false">
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + System.IdleTime(30) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30)" reversible="false">
                    </animation>
                    <bordersize>7</bordersize>
                    <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <top>650</top>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <height>480</height>
                    <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>40</left>
                    <top>610</top>
                    <width>194</width>
                    <height>290</height>
                    <aspectratio aligny="center" align="center">scale</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>181</left>
                    <top>610</top>
                    <width>60</width>
                    <height>60</height>
                    <texture>$VAR[OverlayVar]</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <top>655</top>
                    <left>257</left>
                    <width>1233</width>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <font>font14</font>
                    <textcolor>$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]</textcolor>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <aligny>top</aligny>
                    <label>($INFO[ListItem.Year]) ($VAR[FanartFloorSubLabelVar]) ($VAR[MovieDuration])</label>
                    <scroll>true</scroll>
                </control>
                <control type="textbox">
                    <top>710</top>
                    <left>257</left>
                    <width>1633</width>
                    <height>165</height>
                    <font>font14</font>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <aligny>top</aligny>
                    <autoscroll time="3000" delay="4000" repeat="5000"></autoscroll>
                    <label>$VAR[VideoPlotVar]</label>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>1585</left>
                    <top>655</top>
                    <width>400</width>
                    <height>45</height>
                    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[ColorHighlightVar]" fallback="rating0.png">$INFO[ListItem.StarRating]</texture>
                </control>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(FanartLargePoster) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>42</left>
                    <top>195</top>
                    <width>360</width>
                    <height>360</height>
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]</texture>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                    </animation>
                    <!--Problem Animation -->
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(5) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_5) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="slide" start="0,300" end="0,-55" time="3750" delay="5" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)+ !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="slide" start="0,300" end="0,-55" center="auto" time="3750" delay="5" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(20) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="slide" start="0,300" end="0,-55" center="auto" time="3750" delay="5" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(30) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                    </animation>
                    <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <top>650</top>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <height>480</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>40</left>
                    <top>370</top>
                    <width>354</width>
                    <height>520</height>
                    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                       <posx>-26</posx>
                       <top>314</top>
                    <width>452</width>
                       <height>606</height>
                       <texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$VAR[GlobalCaseVar]</texture>
                       <bordersize>2</bordersize>
                       <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + [Skin.Hassetting(usecases) | Skin.Hassetting(clearcases)] + !SubString(ListItem(0).Path,videodb://movies/sets)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>323</left>
                    <top>370</top>
                    <width>80</width>
                    <height>80</height>
                    <texture>$VAR[OverlayVar]</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="group">
                    <visible>!ListItem.IsCollection</visible>                    
                    <control type="label">
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                            <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="20,0" center="auto" time="150" delay="5" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                        </animation>
                        <top>655</top>
                        <left>407</left>
                        <width>1233</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>font14</font>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <aligny>top</aligny>
                        <label>($INFO[ListItem.Year]) ($VAR[FanartFloorSubLabelVar]) ($VAR[MovieDuration])</label>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                    </control>
                    <control type="textbox">
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                            <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="20,0" center="auto" time="150" delay="5" tween="cubic" easing="inout"/>
                        </animation>
                        <top>710</top>
                        <left>407</left>
                        <width>1463</width>
                        <height>165</height>
                        <label>$VAR[VideoPlotVar3]</label>
                        <font>font14_textbox2</font>
                        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                        <pagecontrol>62</pagecontrol>
                    </control>
                </control>
                <control type="group">
                    <visible>ListItem.IsCollection</visible>                    
                    <control type="label">
                        </animation>
                        <top>655</top>
                        <left>407</left>
                        <width>1233</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>font14</font>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <aligny>top</aligny>
                        <label>($INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.Years)]) ($INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.Genre)])</label>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                    </control>
                    <control type="textbox">
                        </animation>
                        <top>710</top>
                        <left>407</left>
                        <width>1463</width>
                        <height>165</height>
                        <label>$VAR[VideoPlotVar3]</label>
                        <font>font14_textbox2</font>
                        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                        <pagecontrol>62</pagecontrol>
                    </control>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>1585</left>
                    <top>655</top>
                    <width>400</width>
                    <height>45</height>
                    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[ColorHighlightVar]" fallback="rating0.png">$INFO[ListItem.StarRating]</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="group">
                    <left>37</left>
                    <top>923</top>
                    <control type="image">
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                        </animation>
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(20) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_20) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                        </animation>
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(30) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_30) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>120</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.2.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(FanartMovieInfoDelay_10) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + Skin.Hassetting(FanartCase)" reversible="false">
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.2.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>240</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.3.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.3.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>360</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.4.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.4.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>480</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.5.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.5.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>600</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.6.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.6.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>720</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.7.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.7.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>840</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.8.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.8.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>960</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.9.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.9.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>1080</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.10.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.10.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>1200</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.11.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.11.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>1320</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.12.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.12.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>1440</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.13.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.13.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>1560</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.14.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.14.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>1680</left>
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>120</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.15.Art(discart))]</texture>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        </animation>
                        <visible>Skin.Hassetting(FanartDiscArt) + !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.15.Art(discart)))</visible>
                    </control>
                </control>
            </control>
        </control>
        <control type="group">
            <visible>Container.Content(artists)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>30</top>
                <width>290</width>
                <height>290</height>
                <aspectratio aligny="center" align="center">scale</aspectratio>
                <texture background="true">$VAR[MusicThumbVar]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <top>15</top>
                <left>353</left>
                <width>1250</width>
                <height>70</height>
                <font>font35_title</font>
                <textcolor>maintext</textcolor>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <top>77</top>
                <left>353</left>
                <width>1250</width>
                <height>65</height>
                <font>font28_title</font>
                <label>[COLOR $VAR[ColorHighlightVar]]$INFO[ListItem.Property(Artist_Genre)][/COLOR]</label>
            </control>
            <control type="textbox">
                <top>140</top>
                <left>353</left>
                <width>1537</width>
                <height>180</height>
                <font>font15_textbox3</font>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <autoscroll time="3000" delay="4000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(Enable.AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
                <include>ShowCaseInfoPanelButtonsValues</include>
                <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Artist_Description)]</label>
            </control>
        </control>
    </include>
    <include name="FanartPosLeft">
        <left>30</left>
    </include>
    <include name="FanartPosRight">
        <left>1300</left>
    </include>
    <include name="FanartPosCenter">
        <left>630</left>
    </include>
</includes>

Mike
Don't have my notepad just now but I see a large number of Skin.Hassetting() instead of Skin.HasSetting()
EDIT : I don''t have all your settings behind the skin settings but I see you have only one animation (the second one) with !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart)). This is a good one to trigger the animation, what if you add it to all of the animations in that group ?

Thanks Jay,

But even changing from Hass to HasS makes no difference.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animation effect query0