Kodi won't scrape tvshows fanarts on re-scrap
Ok here's what i did :
- I downloaded tvshows artwork fanart etc via filebot command line in my NAS,
then i read it would make the performance worse compared to local thumbnails..
So i deleted all the posters, banners, folders from my NAS
- So i'm rescrapping my tvhows, but now Kodi won't pickup any fanarts??

I have tried removing and re-adding the source but still no luck..
Renaming the folder doesn't work either..

I'm still seeing some season art..
So it's probably has something to do with unfinished cleaning library process

The Log says "skipping directories due no changes"

How do i solve this?

I just scraped over 7000 movies so if possible i don't wanna rebuild the database Sad
thanks
Local artwork downloads won't make anything slower. You might be confusing it with path subs.

Kodi probably only knows about your local images and didn't save an online URL to download them, because they were imports using local copies. Now you've deleted those copies and Kodi doesn't know where to get the images from.

If removing and re-adding the file source doesn't work, that might be due to NFO files that also point to the local image path.
(2015-09-09, 21:14)Ned Scott Wrote: Local artwork downloads won't make anything slower. You might be confusing it with path subs.

Kodi probably only knows about your local images and didn't save an online URL to download them, because they were imports using local copies. Now you've deleted those copies and Kodi doesn't know where to get the images from.

If removing and re-adding the file source doesn't work, that might be due to NFO files that also point to the local image path.

Yes Ned you're correct, i figured it out last night, it was because the nfo files generated by filebot :p

Btw i don't wanna make another topic,
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=186423
I read here it's not possible to show season posters on files mode, is it still impossible until now ?
They would have to be duplicated and placed inside the folders as folder.jpg/png, I think.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won't scrape tvshows fanarts on re-scrap0