• 45(current)
XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2)
stuattravs Wrote:How great would it be if the enigma2 channels could be incorporated into the tv guide section of xbmc gui along with epg, picon etc.

Is this even possible? or has this been asked before ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=101...ostcount=9
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
jdembski Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=101...ostcount=9

brilliant, thanks very much, think i'll have to upgrade my openelec build though
charger41 Wrote:anybody can help me with dm500s to stream external ip? im using local ip right now working great, but when i wanna set-up to my public ip got no video, i got channel list but no video when i streaming, im using appletv on xbmc tuxbox application i forward already port 80 on dm500s ip add, i check my port each open, but got no video on Public ip, any ideas pls. thanks

Hi,

You need to open the streamingport. The Default port is 8001. You can change this in the webcontrol plugin menu if you want it to use another port.
The following ports needs to be opened if you havnt changed the default configuration:
Port 80
Port 8001

Best Regards,
Rehnmark
rehnmark Wrote:Hi,

You need to open the streamingport. The Default port is 8001. You can change this in the webcontrol plugin menu if you want it to use another port.
The following ports needs to be opened if you havnt changed the default configuration:
Port 80
Port 8001

Best Regards,
Rehnmark

hi there thanks for your reply, what ip im gonna streaming port? and where i can find web control plugin? thanks
stuattravs Wrote:brilliant, thanks very much, think i'll have to upgrade my openelec build though

[url][/url]

Can anyone tell me how to install this VU+ addon, I have no idea on compiling etc?
charger41 Wrote:hi there thanks for your reply, what ip im gonna streaming port? and where i can find web control plugin? thanks

k got it going now, but my problem buffering issues every seconds any ideas thanks
Hi to all.
I have Eden 11 installed on OSX 10.7.3 and TuxBox doesnt working.
I have added source tuxbox://name:pass:IP:port from whithin the XBMC gui and it finds my dream box with enigma 1 and retrieves the bouquetes and channels but when i press a channel does nothing !
What can i do to fix it?

edit: i fixed it.
Hi ,

I just installed the add-on and streaming TV and Radio is working but I cannot access my recordings on the HDD of my DM7025.

Below the error messages from the log file

20:06:42 T:5108 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.dreambox/?mode=movies
20:06:42 T:5108 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.dreambox/?mode=movies) failed

Looks like it cannot find the movie folder of the box.

Can anybody help ?

Cheers
Phyrros
(2012-03-26, 09:06)xostas Wrote: Hi to all.
I have Eden 11 installed on OSX 10.7.3 and TuxBox doesnt working.
I have added source tuxbox://name:pass:IP:port from whithin the XBMC gui and it finds my dream box with enigma 1 and retrieves the bouquetes and channels but when i press a channel does nothing !
What can i do to fix it?

edit: i fixed it.

Could you please tell me how you fixed ist?

Just upgraded to Eden 11 (XBMC Ubuntu) and the plugin doesn't work anymore. Same issue as you described: Plugin retrieves bouquets but doesn't play any content.

regards

MST
I'm having the same problem also, only can see the bouquets. Any idea how to fix this ??

Thanks
Elan
I am not sure if my solution can help you. My problem was that i didn't know that xbmc had already support for tuxbox so i had download some early edition of tuxbox as an add-on and install it. Thus my problem connecting to dreambox, getting the channel list but not playing any channel. Searching the forums i discovered that there is embedded support for tuxbox from a version and up, so i uninstalled the add-on, added my dreambox from the "add source" and everything worked as it was supposed to.
"ERROR: DIRECTORY::CDirectoryTuxBox::GetDirectory - Unable to get XML structure! Try count:0, Wait Timer:20s"

That's the error message when I try to access my Dbox 2 via the XBMC Tuxbox Client.
I installed the latest PB-Enigma image as suggested in the XBMX wiki:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Tux...ient#Notes

Still same problem. I'm running out of ideas. Anyone can help me?

Could it be that the current web-interface of the PB-Enigma image causes trouble?
It's called "Web Interface 6.0.4-Expert".
Works like charm! Thank you for the wonderful plug in.
i see bouquets and channels but can't play them. How to fix this?
it says script error and stops.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2)5